EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhura was soooo Hot in the TOS mirror episode.
I do not mind her Mirror outfit because of her stupid top and skirt. To me she was even hotter in her Season 2 regular uniform.

BTW the Mirror boots Kirk and co are wearing are also suitable for TOS Klingons and (male and female) Romulans ! Hope to see them here soon! These overknee boots were re-used by TOS for other aliens in other episodes, e. g. the Cloud Minders' guards.

The episode contains some inconsistencies, here is one: Kirk, Spock, Mc Coy, Scott, Sulu and Ensign Chekov (and Uhura and Marlene Moreau) are wearing overknee boots, the rest of the crew (security and others AND officers of the rank of lieutenant) sporting the Enterprise boots with bell shaped pants. It is not the question of a different uniform for the rank and file since lieutenants are wearing the "regular" boots whereas an ensign (rank below lieutenant) is wearing overknee boots.
Another one: If the episode deals with a mirror universe why has Evil Spock a Vulcan aide de camp and Good Spock not?

Last edited:
Anyone watched the new Discovery episode yet? I have to say, it's the first time Discovery really felt like Trek to me. I think I might pass on TOS-era Discovery figures, but I MAY be more inclined to 30th-Century ones.

B0527971-97B0-418F-B5A9-9F9E2921081B.jpeg

If I can understand correctly, behind Saru and Michael is the Mirror Verse costume. So that means a possible Empress Yeoh or any of the cast members (Michael, Tilley, etc).

So I wasn't reading it correctly the first time, thanks for the correction @thecapn. It's been quite sometime since I last saw Discovery. :confused:

Saru looks good, but Michael looks... lacking.

To be honest, I was kinda hoping that the first versions of these characters would be from the new season.

I'm not a watcher of Discovery, but man those figures looks amazing! I will definitely get Saru at least.

Hi everyone. I had a question about EXO-6 shipping; are the figures double boxed for shipping, or are they shipped in the single brown carton (the one with the EXO-6 branding)?

It's the single brown carton, put in a plastic Post Office bag. So it won't get dirty on it's voyage, at least.

If you're worried about damage, I know that Nanjin has redesigned the boxes to be more robust. He has already made changes between Data and Picard, and the unboxing video from Sideshow for Janeway shows that there's now an inner rigid tray underneath the main figure tray to make it extremely sturdy. I wouldn't stress over it!

Glad to get DISCO figures only because it means I get to sit a couple out. In all seriousness they both look good, particularly Saru, but I won’t buy them.

Lol if the craftsmanship going into the figures was crap I wouldn't have bought Data, Picard and Janeway.

Clearly I meant the show itself. It's absolutely terrible.

Lol if the craftsmanship going into the figures was crap I wouldn't have bought Data, Picard and Janeway.

Clearly I meant the show itself. It's absolutely terrible.
Anything has to do with DSC is crap.

I am doing a lot of things with DSC, therefore me and anyone behind this are also crap.

We became crap because we have something to do with Discovery.

Back