EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obvioudly, I like to have all starfleet uniforms presented by different captain's from 1966 and beyond šŸ˜Š

Someone will be upset when we make another teaser or anoucement. I get to see the true nature of Trek vs Trek that every Trek merchandisers tried to avoid.

Ask more questions. I will start to fade out from social plateform when things start falling in place.

I am holding off my next release until more people comment on Data's quality. Another stupid move that no other 1/6 company wanted to do, exposing all possible weaknesses to the spectators before the next battle.

If I don't have confidence, do I dare do such a thing?

Can you post more behind the scenes pictures of upcoming figures like unpainted sculpt pics, paintwork, uniform work?

Where is KTL on the list?

I know you have Beyond work done, but a lot of people prefer 09 and 13.

Can you post more behind the scenes pictures of upcoming figures like unpainted sculpt pics, paintwork, uniform work?

Where is KTL on the list?

I know you have Beyond work done, but a lot of people prefer 09 and 13.
Production determines the release schedules. Showing behind the scene will show what we are doing. But I am trying to put together a thorough intro video of the company and what's ahead for Sept (hopefully).

In terms of secondary/supporting/iconic characters, if you could only choose one figure to be made from each series who would it be?

TOS - The Gorn
TNG - Q
DS9 - Garak
VOY - ?
Ent - Shran
DISCO - Harry Mudd
Picard ?
SNW ?
TOS movies - Khan (although Chang would be a very close 2nd)
TNG movies - Borg Queen
KTL - Jayla

this is pretty hard!

TOS - Um, is Scotty a supporting character? he was never on the main credits. If not, Harry Mudd.
TNG - definitely has to be Q, in Captain's uniform
DS9 - has to be Garak, but I'd want a lot of others (Morn anybody?)
VOY - None I'd buy
ENT - None I'd buy
DISCO - None I'd buy
Picard - Seven?
TOS Movies - Saavik (TWOK) is #1, but I'd love to get Chang and Gorkon
TNG movies - Kirk, or Shinzon

Last edited:
Obvioudly, I like to have all starfleet uniforms presented by different captain's from 1966 and beyond šŸ˜Š

Someone will be upset when we make another teaser or anoucement. I get to see the true nature of Trek vs Trek that every Trek merchandisers tried to avoid.

Ask more questions. I will start to fade out from social plateform when things start falling in place.

I am holding off my next release until more people comment on Data's quality. Another stupid move that no other 1/6 company wanted to do, exposing all possible weaknesses to the spectators before the next battle.

Will the announcement from last week still be coming this week then or is that going to be delayed?

Ok, I'll play...

TOS - A Klingon (Kor, Kang or Koloth) or Commissioner Bele (half Black & White faced alien)
TNG - Locutus of Borg or Alexander Rozhenko
DS9 - Garak or Gen. Martok
VOY - Q
ENT - Andorian commander Thy'lek Shran
DISCO - None I'd buy
Picard - None I'd buy
TOS Movies - Gen. Chang
TNG movies - Zefram Cochrane

Why not...

TOS - Pike from "The Cage," Koloth, Romulan Commander from Enterprise Incident
TOS Movies - Saavik, Khan, Kruge, Sybok, General Chang
TNG - Barclay, Capt. Dathon, Q
DS9 - Sisko and Dax from "Trials and Tribble-ations"

Voyager on I don't really care after I get a Janeway.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised to get Sisko and Dax from Trials and Tribble-ations. Would be really easy re-releases. A Jeffrey Hunter Captain Pike would be good too.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised to get Sisko and Dax from Trials and Tribble-ations. Would be really easy re-releases. A Jeffrey Hunter Captain Pike would be good too.
Cool thing is even if we don't get an official release, there will eventually be a lot of alternate looks we could create ourselves with the various outfits available, assuming you can get the sizes to work:

Sisko in a TNG uniform
Kira in a FC uniform
Janeway in a FC uniform
Picard in a TWOK uniform...

Will the announcement from last week still be coming this week then or is that going to be delayed?
I think this is the question we all want answers to right now. Or is all of this now secret until September.

One of the reasons we are all so hyped is because we are privy to someone on the inside interacting with us which never happens for things like this. It's part of what makes this entire endeavor special.

New question. Have you figured out Troi's hair yet? šŸ˜

"In terms of secondary/supporting/iconic characters, if you could only choose one figure to be made from each series who would it be?":

TOS - The Gorn
TNG - Ensign Ro
DS9 - Martok or Dukat
VOY - can't think of any, I guess a Borg drone?
Ent - Shran (actually my #1 want from Ent)
DISCO - Airiam (the only Discovery character I'd buy for sure)
Picard - pass
TOS movies - do Khan and Saavik count? maybe Kruge or Sarek
TNG movies - Borg Queen
KTL - Jayla

TOS - Janice Rand
TNG - Wesley Crusher
DS9 - Really torn between Garak or Rom
VOY - Q
ENT - Shran
DISCO - Cleveland Booker with Grudge, Captain Lorka, or Philippa Georgiou
Picard - Hugh
TOS Movies - Ilia or Savik
TNG movies - The Duras Sisters

My Data moved at least. Doesnā€™t say where it is, but it says airline #3 and that it arrived at a transfer hub.

Back