EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics look so good. Sigh. Love the detail in the face. Likeness is so much better than QMX and the promo pics.

The waiting is hard. Been stuck in Shenzhen since the 31st. Aww.

Hold on. He is worth the wait.

I just got tracking number for Picard. I will him first then Data From BBTS.
Thanks Nanjin

Those pics look so good. Sigh. Love the detail in the face. Likeness is so much better than QMX and the promo pics.

The waiting is hard. Been stuck in Shenzhen since the 31st. Aww.
I didn’t fully appreciate the likeness until the video review posted earlier. This is an amazing figure.

And then comes a moment, then you understand... In order to get an awesome vest on, you will have to take an awesome jacket off:thud:
Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing while we wait for our Picards to arrive.

One question, how hard is it to switch back and forth from the jacket to the vest and back?

My Picard has made it stateside. He’s in San Francisco currently. Maybe making a quick stop at Starfleet Academy.. ;)

I'm not nit-picking...as I stand by my opinion of these amazing figures from the prior page....but are we sure they were equipped with the correct version of the phaser rifle?

20210909_141921.jpg

20210909_141743.jpg

Picture1.jpg

phasers4.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm.. never noticed that. The one we received does look different from what Picard is holding.
The plot thickens......literally 60 seconds later....the entire party are using the type A Rifle. Total film editing blunder in the film itself I never noticed.....
Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Yeah I remember that being pointed out a while ago on some website. Don't remember where I saw it.

I prefer the version Exo went with, but might have been cool if they had included both versions anyway.

They swapped back and forth during those scenes - if I recall this right the model which comes with the figure was the only one on screen shown firing during the Borg fire fight.

IIRC, no one liked the look of the new rifles in the first dailies, so they cut off the front of them and changed the barrels - hence the 3'A' version (old) and 3'B' version (new), which is what the figure has and which appeared in the other movies and shows.

After Data and Picard, the two most logical followup would be Worf(can double as a Ds9 version) and, for me, Geordi Laforge. Geordi had the eye implants AND a different haircut. Fairly unique looking variant if done right.

After Data and Picard, what are the chances of the rest of TNG crew in their First Contact Starfleet uniforms respectively? I understand quite a few characters were in civilian clothing but was curious to know :)

After Data and Picard, the two most logical followup would be Worf(can double as a Ds9 version) and, for me, Geordi Laforge. Geordi had the eye implants AND a different haircut. Fairly unique looking variant if done right.
FC Crew is a lot easier to do than TNG, especially Crusher (shorter hair), and Troi (uniformed). But uniformed First Contact characters only had 4+1, Picard, Worf, Data, Crusher, and Ensign Lynch.

We are eyeing on Worf space walk so we can have a Space Suit release schedule.

Back