EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thanks so much Nanjin for updating us. I might be overly optimistic about it arriving by tomorrow tho. It’s been in Shenzhen since the 31st. Maybe a transwarp corridor might open…

Star Trek day tomorrow. Hope you have some good news and teases.
Nope, nothing in particular for this group. To be frank, I am just going through the motion to put something up. I don't even consider as any significant info. Timing didn't workout to be in-sync with Trek dates. So we will just move on without looking at special Trek dates. This doesn't mean slowing down.

Ok, dudes, we just finished a bunch of shipping info updates. I saw a few names that I recognized from here. Some properly will receive a Picard today or tomorrow.
One of those familiar names might have been mine. I have my tracking info and already set up the text alerts for it too. Lol.

I just got my Picard today, THANK YOU SO MUCH NANJIN! It's another home run! I'm really impressed yet again. great outfit, topnotch accessories. The jacket to vest transition was super easy. Body is nice and firm but not too tight. I think the likeness to Sir Patrick Stewart is spot on. The only piece of constructive advice I can give...it would be cool down the road if your body color more closely matched the hands. It's not too much a biggie as with enough futzing it can be hidden. Just a suggestion to do bodies in a few different shades for the day it is more impactful. Overall another outstanding entry into 1/6 scale trek and your turnaround and shipping times put all other companies to shame. Thank you again!
20210907_181456.jpg
20210907_181518.jpg
20210907_181507.jpg
20210907_181531.jpg
20210907_180019.jpg
20210907_181538.jpg
20210907_181521.jpg
20210907_181612.jpg
20210907_181619.jpg

Stupid, unanswerable question; what’s the over/under on a Sideshow Waitlist Picard coming through?

Stupid, unanswerable question; what’s the over/under on a Sideshow Waitlist Picard coming through?
My Sideshow waitlist on Picard converted just two days ago. I cancelled my other PO with BBTS and Timewalker as I think SS will get it faster than them...

My Sideshow waitlist on Picard converted just two days ago. I cancelled my other PO with BBTS and Timewalker as I think SS will get it faster than them...

I thought nanjin indicated that EXO-6 sold direct to retailers. So stuff BBTS and Timewalker ordered are going straight to them from EXO-6. Whereas Hot Toys delivers to Sideshow, and then Sideshow makes decisions about who gets how much Hot Toys stock and when. This is what slows down the network of secondary Sideshow distribution. Sideshow will probably be shipping a bit faster since they are located in SoCal where the incoming stock is sitting at the LA ports, but I don’t think the delays for BBTS and Timewalker and others are going to be as egregious as for Hot Toys stock. It will be interesting to see.

And then comes a moment, then you understand... In order to get an awesome vest on, you will have to take an awesome jacket off:thud:

And then comes a moment, then you understand... In order to get an awesome vest on, you will have to take an awesome jacket off:thud:
Beautiful pictures. This the style that I like. I personally hate most if not all the 1/6 product pictures including HT's.

Our Trek figures deserve real portraits photography, and they are beautiful enough to have “icon” “beauty” or “glamor” portrait photo style.

Nice pictures!

Beautiful pictures. This the style that I like. I personally hate most if not all the 1/6 product pictures including HT's.

Our Trek figures deserve real portraits photography, and they are beautiful enough to have “icon” “beauty” or “glamor” portrait photo style.

Nice pictures!

Thank you!
I was berating myself for not taking any creatively posed pics, but decided to do it later. I just couldn`t stop with that face of his. For which I have no words, so pics...

Those pics look so good. Sigh. Love the detail in the face. Likeness is so much better than QMX and the promo pics.

The waiting is hard. Been stuck in Shenzhen since the 31st. Aww.

Back