EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jerry Goldsmith's score was a big part of it, as well. It is one of my favorite film scores.
tumblr_828274a415d08837cf6b5a3f1e27da11_555090fd_500.gif

While Voyager EMH is catching all the attention, FC fans wouldn't be left out. Here's something for you. 3rd try paintup proto of the Queen. We are going onto the 4th try. We should have a good proto this time.

Queen will be release in 2022. We are putting the production plan for chair together at this moment, so full product annoucement and pre-sale shouldn't be too far away.
mmexport1635866697498.png

Nanjin, is the queen looking like more of a statue or a statue with some limited articulation? Also the doctor looks good. It’s really tempting me to cross my line of just getting the Voyager Captain. I gotta stand firm though so o don’t miss out on my must haves. Unbelievable turn around time for all of them.

While Voyager EMH is catching all the attention, FC fans wouldn't be left out. Here's something for you. 3rd try paintup proto of the Queen. We are going onto the 4th try. We should have a good proto this time.

Queen will be release in 2022. We are putting the production plan for chair together at this moment, so full product annoucement and pre-sale shouldn't be too far away.
View attachment 543807
That pale veiny translucency is gonna be hard to replicate.

Would be great if it was more of a limited articulation figure instead of a traditional statue made of the typical polystone-ish material.
The Queen is NOT what most people expected. We have a Trek way of doing this Queen. Have an open mind, think like a Borg.

Our 1/6 Borg Queen should be able to say “Resistance is Futile.”

Giving you guys a heads up. Queen is a trap for a greater plan. You will see.

The Queen will be the most difficult decision to make for 1/6 Trek collectors.

The Queen is NOT what most people expected. We have a Trek way of doing this Queen. Have an open mind, think like a Borg.

Our 1/6 Borg Queen should be able to say “Resistance is Futile.”

Giving you guys a heads up. Queen is a trap for a greater plan. You will see.

The Queen will be the most difficult decision to make for 1/6 Trek collectors.
As a figure & statue collector, the Borg Queen is a must for me

Instant pre-order for me :)
The coming First Contact temptations will be very difficult to resist. I will continue adding value to to make them as hard to resist as possible, and those who forgo FC will have to paid eBay price if they want any FC on a later date.

sounds wicked but can there be any better passionate way to describe our Determination to make every single 1/6 Trek as an excellent figure?
Screenshot_20211112-121912_Gallery.jpg

Back