EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE - Missile Commander - Code Name: Hawk

^^^^^^^^
Vintage G I Joe connoisseur.

Damn EF that greenshirt Hawk is the shiznit. I'd love to see him posed next to the MMS like the box art. Bring on some Short Fuse and Flash!

mms_box.jpg

:offtopic:When was this set produced??? It looks vintage but I never realized there was a website for gijoe back in the eightys cause it says yojoe.com at the bottom of the package:panic::dunno

:offtopic:When was this set produced??? It looks vintage but I never realized there was a website for gijoe back in the eightys cause it says yojoe.com at the bottom of the package:panic::dunno

I'm pretty sure it was put on the picture (Photoshopped maybe).

I've been visiting yojoe.com since 1997 and it is the definitive source for GI Joe info. They even have all the info on the international lines like Action Man.

Damn EF that greenshirt Hawk is the shiznit. I'd love to see him posed next to the MMS like the box art. Bring on some Short Fuse and Flash!

mms_box.jpg

Thanks. Guess I need to find some 1/6 missiles. . .

^^^^^^^^
Vintage G I Joe connoisseur.

Exquisite.jpg

yes, and should be on every joe fan's bookmark.

EF, love the greenshirts. tollbooth looks great as well. that trooper is about to have a very bad day.

He will need some Advil in the morning. . .

E, could you post a pic of the silver gear you made for Hawk?

Nope, tossed them. Might look better gray, but not silver. I didn't feel like painting all that webgear and gray webgear just isn't out there unless you find some Firefly parts. And that isn't cheap.

Nope, tossed them. Might look better gray, but not silver. I didn't feel like painting all that webgear and gray webgear just isn't out there unless you find some Firefly parts. And that isn't cheap.

I think the soldier story night stalker soar figure comes with gray webbing.

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE - Desert Trooper - Code Name: Dusty

Next group!!

Yup, everyone has seen Skiman's awesome repaint of the Ugly Duckling of the Joe line. Like the vintage figure, webgear and accents from various figures.

dustyc1.jpg

dustyc2.jpg

dustyc3.jpg

dustyc4.jpg

dustyc5.jpg

dustyc6.jpg

dustyc7.jpg

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE - MOBAT Driver - Code Name: Steeler

Next Greenshirt: Steeler!!

Prolly the easiest GS to make. The monocular thingy was made from thin plastic fit and trimmed till I liked it. Oh and another nice Skiman paintjob!

steeler1.jpg

steeler2.jpg

steeler3.jpg

steeler4.jpg

steeler5.jpg

steeler6.jpg

steeler7.jpg

steeler8.jpg

steeler9.jpg

steeler10.jpg

Your steeler looks fantastic as does the rest of your green shirts:clap The thing i like about your customs is they are put together so neatly, The uniforms match, they all have there respective badges, the web gear always sits like it should, and theres no slop anywhere, they look like they were pulled right out of the box or manufactored. In other words they don't look like customs they look they were made by sideshow:rock

Steeler looks awesome E! Love the helmet set up. Looks spot on

Steeler was always one of my favs of the original greens. Now get to work on the MOBAT

Dig that Dusty, but Steeler is outta sight! Great job on the helmet, 'FACE!

Back