Action Force 1:12 scale figures by Valaverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valaverse will have a small amount of the hard to get items including Warpath Eclipse Tomorrow at 3PM EST. Limited one per customer on most items:
Hello Action Force Fans,

The waiting is over! You’ve all been very patient as we update Valaverse.com and the time has come for you to get your hands on our re-stock of items. The Action Force re-stock is happening Wednesday, July 12 @ 3:00pm EST. The Valacon exclusives as well as several other items will be available. Our team has worked very hard to revamp the site and make sure your ordering experience is smooth (every finger crossed). We also made a big update to the shop page to make finding all the items much easier. All of our items can now be found on one page and you no longer have to click into each Series section. This should be much more user friendly and make shopping faster. Head over to the link below to check out the new page and get an idea of where all the items are located.

https://valaverse.com/series/

Here is a full list of what will be available on Valaverse.com

Warpath Eclipse (one per customer)

SDS Condor Reissue (one per customer)

SDS Bone Collector Reissue (one per customer)

SDS Kerak Reissue (one per customer)

SDS Desert Trooper

SDS Desert Gear

SDS Special Ops Trooper (one per customer)

SDS Special Ops Gear (one per customer)

Vintage Carded 3.75” Desert Rat figure

Vintage Loose 3.75” Desert Rat figure

Action Force: Mission Files Trade Paperback

Many of these items are a limited quantity and are one per customer. If you have ordered one of these items from Valaverse.com previously, you will not be able to order another one. We want to give as many new customers a chance to get these great items.

We will have our whole team on deck tomorrow for the launch so should any issue arise on the site, there will be no need to send messages as our team will be on top of it. We hope you are excited about this re-stock update and look forward to getting these out to you.

It’s Time For Action!

Last edited:
What a pain in the.... The site wasn't working at 3pm CST then crashed. I checked again for the hell of it at 4:30PM CST and managed to get a Warpath Eclipse and Spec Ops trooper! She's still available, the Spec Ops gear set sold out though:
https://valaverse.com/series/

What a pain in the.... The site wasn't working at 3pm CST then crashed. I checked again for the hell of it at 4:30PM CST and managed to get a Warpath Eclipse and Spec Ops trooper! She's still available, the Spec Ops gear set sold out though:
https://valaverse.com/series/[/URL

Yeah that site was buggy but I managed to get an Eclipse Warpath order in before looks liked they sold out again

I tried until 4:30 and got "FORBIDDEN" consistently, so I stopped. Got back in later and tried to order the Spec Ops, which they had the figure, but no gear pack, so I quit. Warpath eclipse was available then, but since no gear pack, I passed on her. Bobby said she'd be available again later, so maybe then.

You mean the female Deltas? The male ones still show sold out. I saw Eclipse got restocked. What else did you see?

Last edited:
You mean the female Deltas? The male ones still show sold out. I saw Eclipse got restocked. What else did you see?
No it was the male Delta, ordered one yesterday when it went up, It was still available afterwards so they had multiples. They Had Kill-Switch, Redeployment Swarm Trooper, The Original Swarm Trooper at $40 (?), Sgt. Slaughter V2, Night Ops Steel Brigade, Pandora, Female Spec Ops, Swarm Gear Set, and I think the original Kerak release but I could be wrong.
Some of these have been available before like the Redeploy Swarm and Kill Switch on Monday, I know because I just bought Kill Switch Sunday on Amazon for $40 shipped. :(
I also saw most of the same figures (male Delta) pop up as in stock earlier on Wednesday on the all Action Force figures page but none were actually available on their individual pages.
You just got to keep checking BBTS when you can everyday and hope to get lucky.

The Power Con Exclusive Swarm Horde Trooper goes up for order today at 3PM EST limit 2 per customer. It's costly at $45 but, comes with the Swarm gear pack with the exception of the grenade launcher; buying the reg. Swarm trooper and gear each individually would total $50 so it's a bit of a discount (I don't mind the missing grenade launcher). They said there should be plenty to go around. I'd still try and get at least one sooner than later because I feel this one will be a popular release. Love the colors!
https://valaverse.com/product/swarm-horde-power-con-exclusive-limit-2-per-customer/
AF Swarm Horde Trooper.jpg

So, with the impending inventory of the 3.1 females coming in, I thought I would do some test shots with various Marvel and Joe heads on the Valaverse females. I think they all work well, but Brie is my favorite:

20230817_123753.jpg

Salma. Only bought the stupid Eternals figure because it was a Salma Hayek figure. Hasbro did not capture her well.
20230817_131128.jpg

Scarlett.
20230817_131236.jpg

Ursula
20230817_130912.jpg

Jaimie. My pick for Beach Head's wife. Soon to be more geared up.
20230817_130638.jpg

So I think I will use Brie's head on the desert female trooper. The rest, I'm not sure yet. I tried some Star Wars Black series, but they are too small. Anybody got some other suggestions? Power Rangers Lightning maybe? I only have the male White Ranger.

Last edited:
I've tried a couple Lightning Female heads, the ball joints are smaller & lower on AF so you'd need some blue-tac or hot glue to attach. I personally feel the heads were a little too small for the AF females, though I think they'd be better proportioned on Classified females. Also, some Mattel WWF female heads work on AF. I haven't tried either of those options yet.

Hi all. I got the Horde Swarm guy today and like reported on a few reviews, the black paint on the knees chips. I have used a Sharpie/ permanent marker to fix it and it works pretty well.

Hi all. I got the Horde Swarm guy today and like reported on a few reviews, the black paint on the knees chips. I have used a Sharpie/ permanent marker to fix it and it works pretty well.
I haven't heard of that issue. Mine has no black on the front of the knees, I'll use an alcohol based paint marker (Gundam) to paint mine because Sharpies can fade over time. Not a huge issue, just repaint it when it does. Great pictures!

Also, some Mattel WWF female heads work on AF. I haven't tried either of those options yet.
Hey forgot to ask. Do the male WWE heads work on the AF males? Are the $12 WWE figures the same size/scale as the $25 ones? I am super NOT into wrestling figs, but some of the $12 ones would look good on the Scarab and other troopers I think. Oh and last bit, do the WWE work with Joes?

Hey forgot to ask. Do the male WWE heads work on the AF males? Are the $12 WWE figures the same size/scale as the $25 ones? I am super NOT into wrestling figs, but some of the $12 ones would look good on the Scarab and other troopers I think. Oh and last bit, do the WWE work with Joes?
Some can work, it depends because the Mattel WWE figures can range from 1/11.5 to 1/10.5 scale. Some females will fit with Classified and AF without issue as is, but some male figures are bigger than Roadblock. Those $12 Mattel WWE figures are called Basic figures, Mattel in the past year or so made the heads easier to swap between their basics ($12), Elites/Legends ($20), and Ultimate ($30) lines. Previously they could swap but you needed heat and a little luck to get them swapped. I'll try a couple that I have and let you know, maybe pics.

Back