Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guy arrived today, pretty decent in hand!! The only knock I have is the top hat.. Which may be fixable with a little futzing....
I may touch up the face paint, later, with a light gray wash, but he doesn't need it really.
Once you move the hair up front, it helps frame the sculpt...A little caution, the hair comes out very easily, from its root.

I'm waiting on mine should be here next week, I have a question you said you were going to paint it with a gray wash, now I never done anything like that before would that be something I could do easily myself? Cuz I would like to. I just don't know what paint to buy.

One hour later and mine has arrived. Very well packed by Kit. Always appreciate that. Will crack into it later.

I wonder if anyone can explain the OSK scratch cards; I have 10 or so that all have the same number/code that grant the user $1 off at checkout.

This number is clearly not a unique code and never appears to change, so what’s to prevent everyone using it on every purchase?
Nothing really, unless he asks you to send a pic of the card...he changes them every few months.

I'm waiting on mine should be here next week, I have a question you said you were going to paint it with a gray wash, now I never done anything like that before would that be something I could do easily myself? Cuz I would like to. I just don't know what paint to buy.
If you've never painted before, I'd practice on a few things first. Tamiya makes a few acrylic washes...I'm sure a couple of the more experienced painters here can give pointers. Check out Youtube too...

Had him about 10mins now and he is already trying to give me a splitting headache.

Echoing a lot of what others have said, he looks and feels must nicer in person. As my first unlicensed figure it feels a lot more higher quality than I was fearing/expecting. Not sure if I really need to paint him now.

Have another hat on order which should help make him display even better. Love the umbrella, the effort on that is fantastic. So far very happy to have not cancelled

Attachments

• 20231012_112936.jpg
    20231012_112936.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Had him about 10mins now and he is already trying to give me a splitting headache.

Echoing a lot of what others have said, he looks and feels must nicer in person. As my first unlicensed figure it feels a lot more higher quality than I was fearing/expecting. Not sure if I really need to paint him now.

Have another hat on order which should help make him display even better. Love the umbrella, the effort on that is fantastic. So far very happy to have not cancelled

Mine says this with same issue

"Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference"

I'm in the UK also, and it's the same for me.

My current status is "Arrive at the destination distribution center", which I presume means it's at my local depot. So there's a chance it could be delivered today (especially as I live in a very small town), or if not, tomorrow.

Your Royal Mail tracking may be working now. Mine was finally recognised about three hours ago.

Glad to hear folks are liking him now that they’re receiving him. Still glad I cancelled but it’s nice to know you guys seem to be fairly happy with the end result

Your Royal Mail tracking may be working now. Mine was finally recognised about three hours ago.
Yes! I just checked and Royal Mail tracking works now. It says it's due to be delivered on Friday.

L'ho avuto da circa 10 minuti ormai e sta già cercando di farmi un mal di testa lancinante.

Facendo eco a molto quello che hanno detto gli altri, sembra e si sente molto più gentile di persona. Essendo il mio primo personaggio senza licenza, mi sembra che la qualità sia molto più elevata di quanto temevo/mi aspettavo. Non sono sicuro di aver davvero bisogno di dipingerlo adesso.

Avere un altro cappello in ordine che dovrebbe aiutare a farlo visualizzare ancora meglio. Adoro l'ombrello, lo sforzo è fantastico. Finora sono molto felice di non aver cancellato
What you used for the hair? Seem greasier (y)

Pics don't lie, that's pretty much what it looks like in hand. If you like the pictures, then you'll like the figure.

But its on the shelf where its unusual shape is best served. It's just so different than anything else.

That all said, waiting for Mars is probably the better call... unless you just can't wait any longer. When I ordered, it was 'bird in the hand' risk. Now that Mars has chimed in and told us what they are making, I would have likely waited.

Okay thanks. I will wait for Mars and second batch pics.

I bought the unlicensed Homelander with the 5 sculpts and wish I got the second batch for that one. Different "company" but let's be honest, these are bargain figures.

Back