Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow....pretty speechless at the amount of issues people have had.
I see Enterbay have updated their site again. Order now and 'dispatch in September'.

I think I may try and order one of their last batches. Hopefully they'll have had 4+ months to work through everything.

Somehow I doubt they'll spend a single minute from now until then fixing their QC issues. They'll just rely on everyone to ship stuff back from the dodgy boxes. I'm yet to see any dynamic poses either - he looks great just standing there an' all, but this is a Bruce Lee figure :dunno Maybe when EB get their separate bodies out people will feel they can take some more risks with their poses...

I don't think that makes much sense. The cost EB will incur on shipping would make that an even less viable decision. Seeing as the dispatch date has been set back, I would've thought it was because of the high amount of issues the Beijing, and subsequently the HK initial releases have resulted in, that they would specifically be addressing their QC issues.

Seeing as only a few people have these, and many have had issues, that they aren't able to post more dynamic poses because the figures are in transit back to and from EB. I don't frequent other sites, so you may have a point, but in any case, rubber bodied figures aren't renowned for dynamic poses, which makes me more worried that HT will release their rubber bodied BL figure as a GoD version.

just ordered the extra body from the EB site, and yes it does come with the black socks lol price was $62 USD plus shipping and its in stock

I'm yet to see any dynamic poses either - he looks great just standing there an' all, but this is a Bruce Lee figure :dunno
I'm fine with it looking spot on doing natural poses with a rubber body. EB has been knocking their latest releases out of the park in terms of character sculpt likeness, clothing & accessories & I hope they keep up the fantastic work.
... rubber bodied figures aren't renowned for dynamic poses
:goodpost::exactly:
just ordered the extra body from the EB site, and yes it does come with the black socks lol price was $62 USD plus shipping and its in stock
Sweet! My pair should be en route :rock

I don't think that makes much sense. The cost EB will incur on shipping would make that an even less viable decision. Seeing as the dispatch date has been set back, I would've thought it was because of the high amount of issues the Beijing, and subsequently the HK initial releases have resulted in, that they would specifically be addressing their QC issues.

Seeing as only a few people have these, and many have had issues, that they aren't able to post more dynamic poses because the figures are in transit back to and from EB. I don't frequent other sites, so you may have a point, but in any case, rubber bodied figures aren't renowned for dynamic poses, which makes me more worried that HT will release their rubber bodied BL figure as a GoD version.

EB picked up the shipping tab for at least one freak here, but that's not their policy. Their site states that return shipping comes at the customer's expense. If they decided to amend their return policy for just this figure - which clearly is suffering from more than a reasonable number of QC issues - that'd be great PR on their part.

If they made some sort of statement about attending to the QC issues, that's also be great PR - though they likely won't because of the loss of face I guess.

You say that you're worried about the HT rubber body being destined for a GoD version, but that brings up the unresolved discussion about licensing again. On licensing, someone mentioned a while back that EB's own Bruce Lee license was either up for renewal or due to expire. There has been a bit of chat about what HT might do next, but not a lot of speculation about what EB might do. Time is right for The Big Boss dammit.

TFS!

I just got in touch with a seller on eBay that might be able to do a custom 1/6 sized towel in any measurements for my Bruce. So in case anyone is interested then PM me and I will forward you to her. I was actually thinking of maybe getting two or three towels (if the seller does a good job and the price is right) - with one of the towels in the same Game of Death yellow colour and black stripes....

Great! I can't seem to find my towel right now. I tucked it away somewhere safe after last photo session, and I am sure it's in one of the boxes. Let dig through tonight, and I will get you the dimensions. LOL that GOD themed towel sure sounds nice. Can I get one?

Y4NK33 PL4N3T;3608448Hehe I'm not seeing what you're seeing said:
'which company is better'[/I] hoopla and just enjoy these figures for awhile :D

:goodpost:

this is my head...

WOW, I love your photos, especially the first one! It sure is the best BD shot I've seen around.

kane90_11.jpg

:rotfl looks great tinister! I think that Kato head is one of the best sculpts. I wonder what it would look like with different hair piece on it. Imma go try.

EB picked up the shipping tab for at least one freak here, but that's not their policy. Their site states that return shipping comes at the customer's expense. If they decided to amend their return policy for just this figure - which clearly is suffering from more than a reasonable number of QC issues - that'd be great PR on their part.

If they made some sort of statement about attending to the QC issues, that's also be great PR - though they likely won't because of the loss of face I guess.

You say that you're worried about the HT rubber body being destined for a GoD version, but that brings up the unresolved discussion about licensing again. On licensing, someone mentioned a while back that EB's own Bruce Lee license was either up for renewal or due to expire. There has been a bit of chat about what HT might do next, but not a lot of speculation about what EB might do. Time is right for The Big Boss dammit.

That may be so, but I thought it was also their policy to pay for the return shipping back to you. That would, again, make it an expensive decision to allow their product to be sent out 'as is'.

As you said, it would be great if they took a more active approach to their own predicament and posted something official, particularly on their website, rather than their facebook.

And again, as you say, it's an unresolved speculative discussion as to what or what not may happen, but licencing never stopped Ht's before.

Somehow I doubt they'll spend a single minute from now until then fixing their QC issues. They'll just rely on everyone to ship stuff back from the dodgy boxes. I'm yet to see any dynamic poses either - he looks great just standing there an' all, but this is a Bruce Lee figure :dunno Maybe when EB get their separate bodies out people will feel they can take some more risks with their poses...

I have a feeling that EB will address some of the issue with this GOD release. Bill from Enterbay personally responded to the complaint/improvement letter I sent, and told me that he will ensure to forward my concerns to their development team. But, of course he is not going to tell me to get lost cuz he doesn't see any issues. One can only hope.:pray:

And you're right, and as discussed before, this GOD cannot handle dynamic/extreme action poses too well compared to previous BL bodies. But I think that is by design. It is designed to accentuate more subtle poses. Here is a "dymanic pose" I was able to attain.

UL11.jpg

UL10a.jpg

UL12.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO! I just went and ordered my pair! :clap:hi5:

That may be so, but I thought it was also their policy to pay for the return shipping back to you. That would, again, make it an expensive decision to allow their product to be sent out 'as is'.

As you said, it would be great if they took a more active approach to their own predicament and posted something official, particularly on their website, rather than their facebook.

And again, as you say, it's an unresolved speculative discussion as to what or what not may happen, but licencing never stopped Ht's before.

Yeh, good point, of course it would still cost them.

The EB vs HT Bruce Lee line is a great dual. I hope it goes for a while yet, one company bringing out a release, counter-punched by a release by the other... great stuff.

I have a feeling that EB will address some of the issue with this GOD release. Bill from Enterbay personally responded to the complaint/improvement letter I sent, and told me that he will ensure to forward my concerns to their development team. But, of course he is not going to tell me to get lost cuz he doesn't see any issues. One can only hope.:pray:

And you're right, and as discussed before, this GOD cannot handle dynamic/extreme action poses too well compared to previous BL bodies. But I think that is by design. It is designed to accentuate more subtle poses. Here is a "dymanic pose" I was able to attain.

UL11.jpg

UL10a.jpg

UL12.jpg

Woo Hoo, that's what I'm talking about! I know the rubber body doesn't lend itself to extreme poses, but they don't have to be so extreme to be dynamic. It seems from any of the pics I've seen that it is very tricky achieving a good looking pose or angle for the BD head. Nice job on these shots Ahgnus :clap

For those interested to know, EB told me that the included parts are:
1 pair of black socks
1 pair of Yellow Onitsuka Tiger GoD shoes
1 metal bracelet
The price is $62
rmx1.png

I wish I could buy one, but its very expensive for a loose body even with the inclusion of the apparel, with EMS shipping itll be close to $80 atleast... rather save that money for a future release of some figure id really want. Im good with my one GoD on display, itll be a waste for me like that DX04 exclusive body languishing with me...

The pupils I was refering to are on the BD head. The newer head I got is definitely better.

I would guess from the head it's the normal version, might be wrong. Eyes look better IMO. I also noticed the paint seems heavier on the sculpt, which it is on my normal version.
I want a 3rd moving eyes BD head now :D

IMG_0723CROPPEDbSMALLER.jpg

Btw, I had to rotate the pointing had in photoshop because it wasn't pointing up as much as I wanted to
Cool pic GungFu, but photoshop? :nono :lol

The eyeballs themselves are 100% not the same though. One has lots of tiny red veins and the pupils are slightly smaller like arroves head, whilst the expo edition (at least my one) didn't.

I think Larry did post pics of side by side stuff of the Expo and normal edition, however he said both heads were same so he didnt post pics of them... the suit however was strikingly different
I think I did post pics of both heads, but the camera I use doesn't catch the detail the way others do, so it doesn't really help :lol I think the BD heads I have are similar, but Arrovve's close up photo of the BD head he has, does look ..... different :dunno

For those interested to know, EB told me that the included parts are:
1 pair of black socks
1 pair of Yellow Onitsuka Tiger GoD shoes
1 metal bracelet
The price is $62
Thanks. I ordered 1. I was thinking of ordering 2 to save on shipping, but couldn't figure out how to add 2 in a shopping cart. So I'm guessing perhaps it can't be done & that you have to order things individually. I didn't realise it also came with the metal bracelet :hi5: I think the price is good considering what you get & the prices that are up on ebay :D Thanks EB for including the shoes, socks & bracelet :D

Thanks. I ordered 1. I was thinking of ordering 2 to save on shipping, but couldn't figure out how to add 2 in a shopping cart. So I'm guessing perhaps it can't be done & that you have to order things individually. I didn't realise it also came with the metal bracelet :hi5: I think the price is good considering what you get & the prices that are up on ebay :D Thanks EB for including the shoes, socks & bracelet :D

Well you CAN order two and save on shipping, you have to click on the link of the item within the first screen form... it will give you the option to take the requisite no you want, however EB have a little glitch in it, unlike BBTS or other online stores their shipping price doesnt change to reflect change in no of items ordered, I remember clicking on the GoD order and it turned to 2 ($600) but the shipping remained at $45! :slap
Anyway congrats for your haul! :)

As for arrove's pics... like I said, its very well composed and balanced... however it NEVER looks like that in hand... looks like the quality nof pics the companies relase in promotions for the figures...

Also regarding the the BD head, Larry you already HAVE a HK version BD head... dont be so greedy :nono
Also I think the main problem with the eyes of the BD head and likeness is the VISIBLY larger gap between the eye slits and the eyeballs... this release has a very large visible gap when compared to previous releases as well as HT releases with PERS... Im guessings its got more to do with the mechanism of the EVision which was discarded

Last edited:
I think $62 for the body/shoes/bracelet is pretty good.
Almost got me tempted to order the whole package together...

Bought the body and shoes from the enterbay site. $77 dollars (including shipping) is really a good price if you consider that some people are paying $40 for just the shoes/socks alone on Ebay. Also the metal bracelet went for like $7. That leaves only the full rubber body going anywhere from $50 - $70.

Well you CAN order two and save on shipping, you have to click on the link of the item within the first screen form... it will give you the option to take the requisite no you want
I don't understand sorry. I get to the screen to order the item from Enterbay. Only option is to 'Buy Now', I don't see an 'Add To Cart' option or any way to order multiple items at once.

64613206.jpg

As soon as I click the 'Buy Now' option, their is no other form or anything, I get sent straight to Paypal, where I can't seem to change my order there either.

41569606.jpg

Help :D

Also regarding the the BD head, Larry you already HAVE a HK version BD head... dont be so greedy :nono
Blame the set, not me :lol

Liquid Larry:
The RM-X body/package appears to be setup differently than other Enterbay orders. It locks you in to a quantity of one.

Normally they'll be an editable quantity box to update and when you change quantities it doesn't change shipping price.

You can test this by doing it on the GoD figure itself (just stop playing before the final buy screen :D )

Back