Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man! Love the bag image behind him, looks like he is going to a premiere or something. :clap

Thank you for your kind words Rorywan, but I am better off finding other's pictures and posting them - and I think for the time being I will be doing just that... Hehehe...

Btw, it is actually the card board cover of the box as I got the yellow bag with Chinese writing on.

Awesome pic Gung Fu! :clap
Now, where are those kicking pictures? :impatient: :D

Hey, hey... Easy now Y4NK33 Cowboy... Hehe... Thanks for your kind words btw - but be careful or else I will actually start posting many of my pictures here.... (yes, that's a scary thought !!! Hehe...)

Great! I can't seem to find my towel right now. I tucked it away somewhere safe after last photo session, and I am sure it's in one of the boxes. Let dig through tonight, and I will get you the dimensions. LOL that GOD themed towel sure sounds nice. Can I get one?

Of course you can get a towel or as many as you like actually. What is even better is that the eBay seller told me that she (or he) charges only 99 cents per towel - plain or otherwise - plus shipping ! The seller will be out of town till the 30th. July, so by then I have the measurement of your Wooden Dummy set towel - and we will figure out what colour, or colour combinations and patterns, etc. plus if we want to alter the measurements also to optimise the towels we want.

I want a 3rd moving eyes BD head now :D

I propose a new Facebook group called: "Sign the petition: No more Game of Death heads for Liquid Larry till next year !"

Cool pic GungFu, but photoshop? :nono :lol

I know, I know.... But I did not want to go through the trouble of taking 50 more photos - just to get the "right" picture... Hehe... So I did a short cut (hey, at least I admitted it !!!) Hehehe...

Liquid Larry:
The RM-X body/package appears to be setup differently than other Enterbay orders. It locks you in to a quantity of one.

Normally they'll be an editable quantity box to update and when you change quantities it doesn't change shipping price.

You can test this by doing it on the GoD figure itself (just stop playing before the final buy screen :D )
:hi5: You are right. Thanks Sab :D

I propose a new Facebook group called: "Sign the petition: No more Game of Death heads for Liquid Larry till next year !"
gollum-pic.jpg

Sorry guys, I don't have time to take any proper pics right now, running out the door, but heres a quick crappy iphone pic..

As they say on Sesame Street " One of these heads is not like the other.."
bl-1.jpg

Sorry guys, I don't have time to take any proper pics right now, running out the door, but heres a quick crappy iphone pic..

:slap You're kidding me. Did you repaint the one on the right Rory? If you say no then yeah, I want a new BD head :thud:

Holy guacamole ! That's a HUGE difference !

Btw, sorry for not paying enough attention, but is the head sculpt on the right your customed head - or is that an untouched one from the regular HK set ? ...or am I totally lost ?....

I did minor touch up on the right guys:
Added a little shadow under the eyes. Fixed a nose rub. Extended the blood slightly on the lips. Added a little black/shadow around the nose. Tiny stuff. It did help a lot but this head was NEVER like the Expo version. And just to be clear, I did not repaint the whole head.
You can see what I mean about the eyes, yeah?

Added a little shadow under the eyes. Fixed a nose rub. Extended the blood slightly on the lips. Added a little black/shadow around the nose. Tiny stuff. It did help a lot but this head was NEVER like the Expo version. And just to be clear, I did not repaint the whole head.

I'm confused. Which one is the HK and which is the Beijing head?

Rorywan, sorry for maybe being a bit slow here again... hehe... But is the head on the left the HK or the Beijing set ?
smiley.gif

Beijing left, regular HK right.
I'm tempted to try those small fixes on the Beijing head but I think I should keep it as it is because it still has an evision ball.

Wow, really... So even though you done some really small, tiny changes on the HK head, the original paint job on the HK head, which you say also have the better eyes (which I seem to recall had smaller pupils compared to the Beijing head) does appear to be "darker" and more realistic/better (compared to the too lighter skin colour of your Beijing head) ! The eyes does look so much better also on the HK head - but I cannot see if the (smaller) pupils that are making it appear better in that picture... Btw, the reflection in the eyes looks really nice also.

Man... I wish I could do custom paint stuff like this (and take as wonderful pictures as you)...
cry.gif

Gung, because you are the reincarnated BL, I will offer to touch up your head for you if you like? Obviously I can't guarantee it will look the same as my HK head, but the offer is there.
:)

Wow Rorywan. Subtle, yet, it looks a lot more like BL than the expo head :clap I don't know if it was all you, or if the regular (better did you say?) set had a better sculpt to begin with. If only you took before & after pics :D

Edit: Hey Rory, did you thicken the eyebrows & add a bit more shadow to his stuble?

bl-1.jpg

wow....your upgrade makes the the actual head look like its an early unpainted mould or something.... :clap
...maybe a tad heavy on the eye shadow but thats probably the shot...

@Rory how about some larger pics wit more detailing of the repainted head that you did from different angles... here are mine... we can exchange ideas and what we've done maybe and can benefit each other... here are some clear pictures from rotating angles of my repainted head
(PICS are LARGE to show more detailing... sorry for longer loading times)
dsc00750m.jpg

dsc00752ap.jpg

dsc00767a.jpg

dsc00768ui.jpg

dsc00769n.jpg

dsc00770xp.jpg

and a shameless attempt to recreate one of the first teasers of the proto that Enterbay showed us a week before the Beijing Exhibition
dsc00773tp.jpg

@Rory how about some larger pics wit more detailing of the repainted head that you did from different angles... here are mine... we can exchange ideas and what we've done maybe and can benefit each other... here are some clear pictures from rotating angles of my repainted head
Ooh a paint off :D

:lol Jokes

Oh, wow.... That is so kind of you Rorywan !!

Of course I would love for you to custom my DB head sculpt, but the thing is that my Beijing head appears (to me) to be a little darker in the skin colour than yours in your picture and the bruises appear just fine to me - so it is actually perfect for my standard (plus it also have the original EVision eye system - so I have the same thoughts of maybe having it on-touched). Let me try to get a professional shot of the head by a better cammera when I am back at work (I am having a three weeks vacation now) - and post a picture of my Beijing Bruised head - and then you can give me your feedback if I need to improve in any ways.

I am only admiring and praising your multi-expertise Rorywan
smiley.gif

I am actually very tempted now to purchase an extra bruised head just to take Rorywan up on his offer.....
smiley.gif

Let me get back to you Rorywan !

For those interested to know, EB told me that the included parts are:
1 pair of black socks
1 pair of Yellow Onitsuka Tiger GoD shoes
1 metal bracelet
The price is $62
rmx1.png

I wish I could buy one, but its very expensive for a loose body even with the inclusion of the apparel, with EMS shipping itll be close to $80 atleast... rather save that money for a future release of some figure id really want. Im good with my one GoD on display, itll be a waste for me like that DX04 exclusive body languishing with me...

Not expensive at all ! Try buying a DX04 body. I've stayed away from them for now because people are trying to rob you. I'll wait until they go down or something. I ordered this RM body and will order the set directly from EB in hopes that the QC issues are fixed in the Sep release.

bl-1.jpg
Wow Rory, that looks fantastic! Great job :hi5:

Back