Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try and get some proper pics soon guys, thanks for the kind words. It's hard sometimes to juggle my 1/6 BL obsession and work!

;(

I got upset with my Seller because I haven't received any tracking info from him - or any word really - since Monday (which was when he said he would send them out after not sending them last week). And sent him a really angry email last night.

Today - got an apologetic email from him - and he sent my figs via overnight (cost him $76USD).

So my figs will arrive tomorrow morning; just a few hours before my flight! :hi5:

:yess: :yess: :yess:

NICE !

:hi5:

Btw, I say it again Tinister: That seller better make sure that everything inside does not have any rub or black stains, etc.

Looking forward to your first impression and maybe a little mini review with one or two (or maybe even three) pictures !

I meant all this before you left... Hehe...
smiley.gif

But after your trip I expect a long detailed review and many pictures !

:rotfl :rotfl

Yeah I know, I know... Hehe... But he has waited so long for this set, and so have I ! …that is I have waited for HIS set to finally arrive also - so I think I am actually entitled to a quick review before he leaves ! Hehehe… So I am very eager to read what he feedback - and I do not want to wait as long as he has for his set for his review !!!!

:gah:

:lol :lol :lol

:rotfl :rotfl

Yeah I know, I know... Hehe... But he has waited so long for this set, and so have I ! …that is I have waited for HIS set to finally arrive also - so I think I am actually entitled to a quick review before he leaves ! Hehehe… So I am very eager to read what he feedback - and I do not want to wait as long as he has for his set for his review !!!!

:gah:

:lol :lol :lol

So much pressure lol :rotfl

@ r5150s - More pictures = good!
Have you done any mods to this figure?(Apart from the body of course!) It looks like youve enhanced the BD on the suit.:dunno

IMG_8952.jpg

just notice the eyes are off :( need to retake it later...

Wow !!!! Great photographs Rob !!

(even though I see you have 'cheated' with another body.. Hehe...)

:clap:clap:clap

I especially love the first photograph - you definitely nailed it there ! Can you please post this one with the legs also ?
smiley.gif

Btw, I totally lost track, but did you get the head with the original EVision eye system - or was it with the replaced recent eye system ?

Wow !!!! Great photographs Rob !!

(even though I see you have 'cheated' with another body.. Hehe...)

:clap:clap:clap

I especially love the first photograph - you definitely nailed it there ! Can you please post this one with the legs also ?
smiley.gif

Btw, I totally lost track, but did you get the head with the original EVision eye system - or was it with the replaced recent eye system ?

i have the one with the original EVision system but I removed it :)

I'll try to take more pics later on...

Rob

Back