Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heartbreaking Nail in the Coffin news..... :monkey2:monkey2

Breaker... i've been waiting for an Enterbay RM-6, RM-6.2 (with Random bearded middle aged man), and RM-6.3 (Afraican American) bodies to be announced one day... with Wadrobe 17, 18, and 19 Western Themed attire :wink1::wink1: (any chance we can plant that seed into their idea box?)

HaHa, will do!! :hi5:

Why have these been cancelled?

probably because over sensitive, over PC scaredy cats are worried that buying a toy based on a film that is centred around slaves means that buying the figure you are somehow advocating slavery?

I dunno, when you connect the dots it makes no sense

Yet you can buy a Nazi figure? Doesn't make you a fascist, does it?

probably because over sensitive, over PC scaredy cats are worried that buying a toy based on a film that is centred around slaves means that buying the figure you are somehow advocating slavery?

I dunno, when you connect the dots it makes no sense

Yet you can buy a Nazi figure? Doesn't make you a fascist, does it?

Aye makes no sense, I wasn't in 'the game' when they were released but I've never read anything that suggested Hot Toys ever had any problems with their Inglorious line and that was a film based around Nazi's like you said :dunno

I'm almost doubtful... because those Enterbay sculpts were dead on perfect. I love their paintwork. :(

If the heads really don't get released... I have a feeling someone like iminime or even Rainman will pick it up after he finishes Pulp Fiction.

they should re-dress them in a solider's or police uniform, give them some random names, and officially consider them non-Django figures. Avoid licensing fees like other companies, too.

Ok - now who is up for having someone like Rocco sculpt these? If these is enough of us in an interest list, I'm sure he would be up for it!!!

You can't have something like what Enterbay showed us and substitute it with what Rocco would sculpt and expect anywhere near an appropriate level of satisfaction.

I knew it all along so I'm not surprised and he's it does suck that these were canceled. Until we stop being sensitive to protestors about racism ACTUAL racism won't go away. True story. Being color blind is about being color BLIND.

You can't have something like what Enterbay showed us and substitute it with what Rocco would sculpt and expect anywhere near an appropriate level of satisfaction.

PREEEEEAAACCCHHHHH!!!!!

he talking about about so many different levels of talent...i can't really see how you go from Scudera...to Rocco....smh...LMAO.....its funny actually.....WOW....

if were talking customs, we are talking about reaching out to Rainman, and Rainman only, yes, that means 800 a pop, but some folks were spending that on those ridiculous NECA dolls...

Someone ought to tell Bill to come to the forums and offer these as a small custom run under an assumed alias. You probably wouldn't have to deal with as many QC problems (if any) if he only made like 50 of each and they were $700 a pop.:lol

Someone ought to tell Bill to come to the forums and offer these as a small custom run under an assumed alias. You probably wouldn't have to deal with as many QC problems (if any) if he only made like 50 of each and they were $700 a pop.:lol

With the microscope on him he'd be crazy to do that and the suggestion alone is obviously just asinine, you think he would risk criminal charges and his whole business to make 35 grand? Seriously. :slap

Back