Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please note:
Bill DIDNT post these photos nor take them. These were taken by fans who attended the convention in Thailand....

Noted! And an apology to Bill/Enterbay on that assumption.

But the argument still applies, they should control how their product is shown and not let others outscoop them and unveil their product in piss poor conditions.

That being said it remains to be seen if we will even see these now :(

Candie's shoulders seem to slope down too much. Like his jacket isnt cut right.

Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. Hopefully this will be corrected.

I am really digging both figures though and hope they come out great.

I checked eBay and the Neca are going for ridiculous prices already now that they have pulled the line. Django is going for well over $100.:horror

Django looks great.

Candie could use a better coat.

It looks like they're using their crappy bodies again... I can tell by the awkward arms on Candie... hate those body's arms. Also, they're probably near 13 inch figures again.

I figured the stoppage of the Neca figs were Neca's call but aparently the Weinstein company asked them to remove them.

That doesn't look good for EB. Since they're an Asian company would they cease production? or would it just be US retailers that wouldn't stock them?

I agree. :lecture

Otherwise, Django looks great...BUT...

No sunglasses!?!?! WTF?! :(

Edit: Maybe the HT Sarah Connor glasses could fit, they're somewhat close I think.

Hmm, looks like the Sarah Connor classes could definitely make a great substitute if it doesn't come with him.

This figure offends me. I'm going to try and cancel it's production. Brb.

:lol:lol

Saw the movie last night (finally released here in the UK) and wow absolutely loved it. Will pick these 2 and schultz up in a heartbeat should they stick close to those original promo pics of the sculpts and they of course don't get cancelled.

These look great! Hope we get a good body this time. While I loved the MIB figures, the body let them down.

Quite a lot let down the MIB figs. The sculpts where exceptional but as well as the bodies there where numerous QC issues with the clothing. Figures arriving with seams split/holes from new or they developed over a very short space of time.

Back