ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen people do some leather repair work with Plasti dip. If things get bad enough I would consider trying that for a repair. I have a feeling that at some point we may need to commission new jackets.

Well I tried proper leather hide protection stuff over a week ago and it's still a little damp which is not a good sign. It might decay even more now.
But I will try that Plasti Dip and see how that can at least preserve things.

And it's not just the jacket lads, the pants and boots too are flaking away. Boots could be painted over but yeah, maybe if there was a big enough order someone could make some new clothes for him. It's just too good a figure to have waste away like this.

....unless pf course Hot Toys ever decide to make one. It happened with Batman and Joker after all.

How do you determine where the intentional damage ends and flaking begins? If I go pulling at the intentional damage on mine it will peel off no problem, but it’s pleather that has been intentionally cut, revealing the under layer, so I expect that. Where the pleather hasn’t been intentionally distressed on mine it appears fine.

How do you determine where the intentional damage ends and flaking begins? If I go pulling at the intentional damage on mine it will peel off no problem, but it’s pleather that has been intentionally cut, revealing the under layer, so I expect that. Where the pleather hasn’t been intentionally distressed on mine it appears fine.

Same exact situation here. If I pull at the distressed ends of the ripped up jacket it will tear off without much fight. Other than that it’s tough. Don’t know what everyone is freaking out about.

It’s Supposed To look like ****. He was thrown through a mall store window...shot to hell, did a somersault off the liquid nitrogen truck going 50 mph crashing into a fully functional steel mill and the t1000 beat the ever-loving **** out of him...what else?

So after many years in storage, I finally opened both my 1/4 T-800s. The clean version is in good condition save for some flaking on the belt - which I can live with cos it's mostly hidden.

But the BD version... my oh my, the jacket and pants disintegrated like ashes on Judgment Day. So what do you guys think? Accept it as extended battle damage and leave it as it is? Or fork out for another and risk the same issue all over again? I don't normally touch my figures once displayed.

vZ3UqP7h.jpg

YP0AzjGh.jpg

So after many years in storage, I finally opened both my 1/4 T-800s. The clean version is in good condition save for some flaking on the belt - which I can live with cos it's mostly hidden.

But the BD version... my oh my, the jacket and pants disintegrated like ashes on Judgment Day. So what do you guys think? Accept it as extended battle damage and leave it as it is? Or fork out for another and risk the same issue all over again? I don't normally touch my figures once displayed.

vZ3UqP7h.jpg

YP0AzjGh.jpg

Oh no! Where was this stored and in what kind of climate?

Apply some angelus brand acrylic finisher. It acts as a sealant of sorts. It can't hurt at this point.

Damn, this problem is so common :(
I think nothing will save those clothes at this point, they don't even look battle damaged, just flaking faux leather

Do not buy a new one. It will happen with every piece eventually cause of the bad quality of the material. Great figure but I sold mine cause it started to deteriorate.

Given the size and expense of the figure, even if mine eventually suffers this fate, I'll peel away the glossy "leather" bits and keep it with just cloth, it's not like the outfit is completely coming apart, just the outer part that makes it look like leather, beats throwing out such a cool piece or wasting the investment. Depending on where it's displayed you may not notice so much.

Well it is up to you I guess. But the leather part is what gives the figure the right look. Without it...well it is just a cloth looking thing. But it is yours of course so if you are okay with this than it is alright.

Last edited:
It’s making the most of a situation, it’s not ok, it’s disappointing of Enterbay, but I was barely able to get this figure and I’d rather find a way to be happy keeping it than toss it out, the portrait is still amazing.

It’s making the most of a situation, it’s not ok, it’s disappointing of Enterbay, but I was barely able to get this figure and I’d rather find a way to be happy keeping it than toss it out, the portrait is still amazing.

Enjoy it my friend.

I live in a hot and humid country. But have always kept my storage cool, dry and dark. Guess some things are just inevitable. Glad my normal version is fine.

Guess I'm just not gonna touch the BD one.

Just a heads up rise collectible is making a run of clothes,you can have clean or bd. All real leather.

Where can I purchase these? Thanks for the heads up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I might be interested in this. For the BD figure at least. Although mine seems alright at the moment it might not always be so. And I totally missed the alternate trousers, shoes and duty belt for the T-1000 when they were first made so I might go for those aswell.

Back