ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived and it looks fantastic. However I have two questions.

Is there anyway to hide that gap between the head and the neck? It just cannot look down and cannot sit on the neck. Also there is a seam on left side of neck. Is it normal?

30738238_1976346912450549_3440240590455832576_n.jpg
30715357_1976348282450412_3018735983244869632_n.jpg

Mine has the seam but maybe not quite as noticeable as yours. As for the gap, yeah it's annoying. I'd have preferred an all-in-one head neck sculpt so this wouldn't be a thing. Maybe the neck can be stuffed with cotton like some of us did with MMS238 although I've never removed the head.

Thanks. At least it is not a defect than. :)

Post front pics if you can, my man. Maybe a close-up of the face as well. (Got one that I had to return because of a weird paint dot on its nose. New one on its way.)

There is one small dot on the nose but it is more than likely a very little paint chip. But it is not noticeable even up close. You can see the little dot on the nose. Sorry about the quality.

30740617_1976549945763579_5966405526349676544_n.jpg

Picked him up today and easily the most amazing figure I have personally ever owned!

Does anyone know where I can buy his handgun? I believe it came with the no damage one

Mine arrived and it looks fantastic. However I have two questions.

Is there anyway to hide that gap between the head and the neck? It just cannot look down and cannot sit on the neck. Also there is a seam on left side of neck. Is it normal?

View attachment 405464
View attachment 405465

The reason I don't own a single Arnold figure despite him being my favorite actor and Terminator being my favorite movie. All of his figures have the exposed neck joint.

That's certainly one way to keep your collection under control. I can't imagine you buy very much considering the majority of figures now have separate heads/necks. Are there any kinds of exposed joints that you can tolerate?

That incredible likeness still amazes me and I almost regret selling mine, but those deteriorating clothes caused too much headache

The reason I don't own a single Arnold figure despite him being my favorite actor and Terminator being my favorite movie. All of his figures have the exposed neck joint.

Yeah it is very annoying but I do not have any regret about the figure. It is still one of my favorites...also T2 is my favorite movie of all time so he was a no brainer.

That incredible likeness still amazes me and I almost regret selling mine, but those deteriorating clothes caused too much headache

Mine still in perfect condition and there is no sign of any deteriorating leather...but than again...it is not easy to see also since the cloth is battle damaged but it still looks like new right out of the box.

Mine still in perfect condition and there is no sign of any deteriorating leather...but than again...it is not easy to see also since the cloth is battle damaged but it still looks like new right out of the box.

I think mine was later ****** batch, pleather started to peel/flake from those battle damaged places and I live in north Europe so it's not hot and humid

Mine is from the later production where the coat damage looked very manufactured, I'm not having any issues with the material and it's been on display at my home, at my job, in a box in storage. It seems like some QC issues can just be bad luck sometimes.

I think mine was later ****** batch, pleather started to peel/flake from those battle damaged places and I live in north Europe so it's not hot and humid

Well I don't know if mine is from the first or the second batch to be honest but probably it is from the later ones...I do not know what is the difference between them.

Well I don't know if mine is from the first or the second batch to be honest but probably it is from the later ones...I do not know what is the difference between them.

One of the most noticeable is the bullet hits to the jacket lapel on the left side, one the first run, the tears looked like the material had actually been ripped and such, on the later release, this area looks very clean to the point you can tell the damage was made by tools and machines. It’s not a terrible difference, it doesn’t bother me, but it’s enough of one you can tell they were made differently.

That's certainly one way to keep your collection under control. I can't imagine you buy very much considering the majority of figures now have separate heads/necks. Are there any kinds of exposed joints that you can tolerate?

It does keep some money in my pocket but I still managed to buy over 50 figures starting in 2011 to now. The joints have to be covered by clothing or hair for me. I passed on all Black Panther figures because Hot Toys inexplicably decided to put the ankle joints outside the boots on them. Obviously Robots and Armor have joints built in so there is never an issue there.

Rooted hair also save me money as I automatically pass on all rooted hair figures.

Well, I agree that the neck joint on this figure is unfortunate. It's not the worst ball-joint head - in fact it's almost as good as they can look - but I just thought it wasn't necessary here. No one was ever going to display this shirtless where big gaps down at the base of the neck would have looked hideous and no one would have really missed puppy-dog tilting ability on the BD T-800. So it could have been a sculpted neck and thus not detracted from the visual realism.

Back