ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't treated mine, but it's also not flaking either, I also got mine from one of the last production runs.

Is it just the first runs then that have the issue?

I haven't heard anything to say so, I just like to provide as much detail as I can when taking part in a discussion like this topic.

People tend to panic the moment says something is going wrong with a figure because the initial people talking about it don't share details like how it's stored, what sort of light hits it, what climate do you live in, etc., and these can all be factors in why certain problems don't affect everyone equally.

Hi everyone, sorry for the resurrection. My battle damaged T800's jacket is flaking apart! What product can I use to keep it from further deterioration? And does anyone know where I can buy actual leather garments for this figure if anyone still makes them. Thank you.

Hi everyone, sorry for the resurrection. My battle damaged T800's jacket is flaking apart! What product can I use to keep it from further deterioration? And does anyone know where I can buy actual leather garments for this figure if anyone still makes them. Thank you.
Once it's started theres no turning back.
A set was supposed to be released but it's been months and no news.
I have several sets actually real leather but I keep most of them for me, might sell one ...
Pm me

I'm currently working with IG @tandemdmitro to make a leather outfit for T-800 BD. He is using my flacking jacket as a donor, we 'll see how it goes

Oh, that's exciting to hear. I hope we* can get replacements. It's truly a shame that these items weren't made to last.

Now that you mention it, I suppose mine might be starting to flake as well. I didn't really notice because the jacket is already pretty haggard from the events of the movie, it's supposed to look a bit messed up. But due to that I didn't notice the deterioration.

There's no reversing it but it would be nice to learn how I might slow its progress!

Now that you mention it, I suppose mine might be starting to flake as well. I didn't really notice because the jacket is already pretty haggard from the events of the movie, it's supposed to look a bit messed up. But due to that I didn't notice the deterioration.

There's no reversing it but it would be nice to learn how I might slow its progress!
I ended up buying a set of leathers from someone on Facebook. I tried to slow the deterioration with something someone recommended and it just made it worse.

I was able to get replacement leathers! I want to do the bullet holes and wear but I don't know how to begin.
20231031_110310.jpg

got mine about two years ago, and the leather just fell apart when I took it out of the box. I got my leather from Rise Custom (mentioned a few pages back) and requested to keep the sleeves intact. It came fairly clean, so I got a sharp pick and punched bullet holes, then applied off-white paint and dry brushed the leather to give it a worn-out look. I always love him holding the minigun, and he's among my favorites in the collection.

Attachments

• 53400271767_338807769e_h.jpg
    53400271767_338807769e_h.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 0
I have replacement pants and boots from Rise Customs but haven't yet put them on. Do the boots slide off or do the ankles disconnect? It seems like the boots might be glued on to the feet.

Last edited:
I have replacement pants and boots from Rise Customs but haven't yet put them on. Do the boots slide off or do the ankles disconnect? It seems like the boots might be glued on to the feet.
Had to use a hair dryer to heat up the peg to both remove and plug new boot back in. Its a tight one!

Back