ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the most noticeable is the bullet hits to the jacket lapel on the left side, one the first run, the tears looked like the material had actually been ripped and such, on the later release, this area looks very clean to the point you can tell the damage was made by tools and machines. It’s not a terrible difference, it doesn’t bother me, but it’s enough of one you can tell they were made differently.

TY the clarification!

32528865228_de19ed0770_b.jpg

Unfortunately my Arnold has also begun to flake. It looks like intentional weathering, but it is certainly shedding everwhere. I am sad but knew this day would come.

Man that is sounds bad. I truly hope mine will stay in one piece. How can you tell guys it is coming apart? Because I cannot really tell. It looks the same to me when it arrived.

Pretty cool. I would worry about having the arm up like that for any length of time on an Enterbay body though.

Love the display in the background. Just now noticed the big Terminator logo behind it.

Removing the legs to give the immersion effect is a nifty idea. I wouldn't do it to an Enterbay figure but a spare NECA figure, sure. (I bought a dio of this scene, intended for Hot Toys but I use it for NECA)

Does he have anything to represent the molten steel in reality or is it dependent on photoshop editing?

No idea, it’s a private account and I haven’t requested access, others have been reposting it all over.

I have no idea a-dev sadly. Also the leather on mine started to peel...it is one of my favorite figure...but I had to sell it...otherwise it would become trash within 2 years. Also it was the last time that I bought something with real cloths. It is not my first problem with the synthetic leather. I guess I will stick with statues from now on. At this price it is way big of a risk.

Not to be too alarmist as I didn't notice until some one esle mentioned it but how is the pleather on your T800 BD's holding up? My figure has been kept in the box but even so some pleather has come off on my figures. Not much but enough to freak me out. So I looked it up to see what can I do and some places suggested I put the same stuff as you put on leather to treat it. So I applied some 'hide food' yesterday and it's still drying. Does anybody have any other suggestions on how to preserve the pleather on this...my favourite figure ever? Would that stuff you puyt on the ED209 dome (which has preserved it very well) be good I wonder?

What annoyes me is that the regular EB T800 is actual leather from what I can make out.

Not to be too alarmist as I didn't notice until some one esle mentioned it but how is the pleather on your T800 BD's holding up? My figure has been kept in the box but even so some pleather has come off on my figures. Not much but enough to freak me out. So I looked it up to see what can I do and some places suggested I put the same stuff as you put on leather to treat it. So I applied some 'hide food' yesterday and it's still drying. Does anybody have any other suggestions on how to preserve the pleather on this...my favourite figure ever? Would that stuff you puyt on the ED209 dome (which has preserved it very well) be good I wonder?

What annoyes me is that the regular EB T800 is actual leather from what I can make out.

Thankfully the flaking pleather just looks like battle damage to me. Mine is flaking like crazy though which is devastating.

Thankfully the flaking pleather just looks like battle damage to me. Mine is flaking like crazy though which is devastating.

Yeah exactly it's totally fine for now but I wonder if there is anything we can do to help preserve the pleather and keep it from crumbling further?

I'm still pissed that I had so sell mine, but I just couldn't display it anymore because of flaking pleather, it looked awful :banghead
He didn't wear flaking pleather clothes in the movie.
It was also my favorite figure, incredible likeness.

I have seen people do some leather repair work with Plasti dip. If things get bad enough I would consider trying that for a repair. I have a feeling that at some point we may need to commission new jackets.

I'm still pissed that I had so sell mine, but I just couldn't display it anymore because of flaking pleather, it looked awful :banghead
He didn't wear flaking pleather clothes in the movie.
It was also my favorite figure, incredible likeness.

Yeah same here. Sadly I had to sell him cause it started to shown the bad signs. And that was my final nail cause I will never buy mixed media ever again.

Back