ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, beautiful pics! Well done ���� So glad I own this guy as well, still my favorite Arnie!

FFK3aVI.jpg

Thanks, it's one of my top collectibles too, just looks so good, never tire of looking up at it on the shelf.

I cannot seem to find the thread about the Enterbay T2 Clean version so I am posting this hoping one of you can maybe helm.
I took him out after a few years in storage and the shoulder joints, which are badly engineered to begin with of course caved on me after few poses. Any mad boffins out there that can help em fix this?
Enterbay man!! This one has real leather but weak shoulders, the BD version has better shoulders but faux disintegrating leather. And these are a still years later the best TD figures on the market so I gotta fix this somehow.

I was thinking of covering that entire area with very hard cement like glue and try to reinforce things a little.

Attachments

• IMG_1723.JPG
    IMG_1723.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3486.JPG
    IMG_3486.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3484.JPG
    IMG_3484.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 72
I cannot seem to find the thread about the Enterbay T2 Clean version so I am posting this hoping one of you can maybe helm.
I took him out after a few years in storage and the shoulder joints, which are badly engineered to begin with of course caved on me after few poses. Any mad boffins out there that can help em fix this?
Enterbay man!! This one has real leather but weak shoulders, the BD version has better shoulders but faux disintegrating leather. And these are a still years later the best TD figures on the market so I gotta fix this somehow.

I was thinking of covering that entire area with very hard cement like glue and try to reinforce things a little.
I can fix those arms for you

I just went to storage to see the condition of pleather on mine and it's defo flaking but if I don't loose any more it will still look decent. Have folks here successfully 'preserved' their T2 pleather and if so what did you do?

I could've sworn someone was making replacement leathers for this guy around here?

Back