ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On any collectible of any quality, price or any age you've gotta watch pleather. It's a nightmare.

I do still wish the outfit on this was made of real leather like the first t-800 like enterbay

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare t-shirt and ungloved hands for this guy?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

My Enterbay 1/4 Terminator normal version had broken left arm and left leg. Got it fixed as well as hair implant and gave him a 1/4 bike. Here is the result.
22498899_1561730090558073_6188795859208396928_o.jpg
22492007_1561730093891406_8750412800025378496_n.jpg
22491477_1561746503889765_8256105443150115497_n.jpg

Got this on eBay last week and just notice now the jacket pleather is falling off. The leather texture just crumbles as its very fine. Anyone else come across this?:monkey4

https://www.krop.com/peteruttan/#/194164/

Yes I've noticed this as well. Bought mine around August of this year. His left boot strap was loose out of the box, and I had to use a pair of tweezers to squeeze the strap through the buckle. After I was done, I had pleather dust all over the place, just from holding him while I work. He's sitting in the box now, I haven't had the chance to pose him but I'm worried about the pleather crumbling.

Hi guys. New to this site. I recently bought a new BD t-800 figure off of EBay. Waited a month for it to arrive. Found that the jacket was shedding extensively. Buyer was happy to give me a full refund. But I know that finding another T800 figure at the same price will be difficult. Was wondering if anyone was looking to sell a spare T-800 battle damaged leather jacket and pants or looking to sell the complete set. PM me. Thanks!

Probably because it dried up. That's why you should ask for pictures of the figure itself, the box might look in good condition but you never know.

Yeah, fair enough. It was being sold by someone who had already sold a few of the same figures plus EBay listed them as a premium seller with a near 100% rating, so I didn't think to mistrust them. They were very apologetic about the whole situation.

I also recently noticed that mine has started to peel and I don't live in hot+humid country, very bad quality pleather :mad:

I also recently noticed that mine has started to peel and I don't live in hot+humid country, very bad quality pleather :mad:

Oh man that sounds very bad! I hope mine will be alright. Is there any method to stop the process?

Hey mate. It was listed as brand new from a premium seller, so I had very little reason to doubt it.

Thanks. I wonder if these peeling problems are common or not?

Last edited:
Oh man that sounds very bad! I hope mine will be alright. Is there any method to stop the process?

Not sure, could try to apply some faux leather care, maybe it slows the rotting process...
I think this is pretty common problem, most people just don't notice it because it's heavily weathered figure, or maybe certain batches are peeling more easily.

Well sucks to hear. I just spent 850USD for the figure. The reason for this is because I live in Hungary and the postage price is insane and so are the taxes.

Is the Hot toys DX13 having the same problem?

Well sucks to hear. I just spent 850USD for the figure. The reason for this is because I live in Hungary and the postage price is insane and so are the taxes.

Is the Hot toys DX13 having the same problem?

Let's hope for the best, I recommend to inspect it thoroughly when you get it.
DX13 has durable pleather, mine is still good as new.

Mine has some minor peeling (though it could just be the weathering) but it's really not noticeable since the jacket is so weathered anyways.

Just checked mine. So far no rot.
I live in a very hot and humid climate where the average temp is 84°F.

Back