Endor Rebels Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
endor.jpg

i get a box that says it was removed...

for anyone else who hasn't seen them yet, the pics are on rebelscum too. I told myself I was gona pass on these...but they look pretty awesome..sideshow, i'm getting kind of sick of all these cool things now.

I'll probably get all three (esp if they come out a month apart) - they're different enough to be individuals and I agree that they do look good as a squad. I think they look most like modern soldiers as they guns were basically modified M-16 and M1 carbines.

I don't mind them going with some less popular characters as I believe it will give the line some legs - if they do all the popular characters first then when the first non-mainstream character came along and bombed you might see the end of the line.

i think also the military ones might appeal to people who were not necessarily Star Wars fan-boys (in particular the military collectors) which can only be a good thing particularly if this gets people into the line.

So yeah - the Star Wars fanboys complain but I think its actually a good tactics. After all I think we're all sick of seeing the collective ***** & moan session the snide "oh I'll skip this" and then watch the ltd ed sell out in 30 minutes ;-)

I think it would be really funny if Sideshow cancelled people orders where they said they weren't going to buy it - then people would REALLY have something to ***** about :emperor

Thansk Kev..These look pretty good. I think they should sell good. I will not be getting any, but I'm sure these are making many army builders happy. And its 3 figures I dont have to get, which saves me money, which makes me happy!

I think that these should have an inclusive edition and a limit of 2 each for those true army builders out there. I hope I will be able to get the exclusive of all three. You dont think they will have 3 seperate PPO's. I think that this will be an inclusive release that way their computers could handle it. I would hate to see trying to get all three in a cart at once and check out.

I hope they don't have exclusives of this - just so I can pick them up locally rather than having to get them shipped all the way from the U.S.

Well that would be cool too but I have a feeling each one will have an inclusive. I just hope Im able to get each one of the exclusives. I hate when new figures are announced because every few hours I keep reminding myself to order the figure or find out when to order it.

Heh, the bearded guy is pretty cool. I just flipped through a few chapters of the ROTJ DVD and he actually does stand out the most of the rebel troopers in the actual film. What's funny is that during the scene where Han tricks the Biker Scout into chasing him into the Rebel ambush you clearly see the bearded soldier put down his rifle and begin preparing to change his gear. Never noticed that in 23 years of viewing ROTJ!

The only rebel soldier in a trenchcoat that I noticed in the movie (other than Han) was actually a black guy (far left side of the aforementioned "ambush" scene) so this one must be a SS employee.

I think these guys are pretty cool! And I think its *darn* classy that while they had some fun casting their own likenesses for possibly two of the soldiers they still based one of the figures (white beard) on an actual extra from the film so the "movie purist" collectors can just get him if they want to only have film accurate characters.

Assuming they don't lose the license this will be a long and complete line of figures, nothing wrong with announcing these guys now as its obvious that more iconic soldiers WILL be coming.

And did you REALLY all want to be paying for three Stormtroopers or Hoth soldiers the same month Jabba and PF Boba Fett were coming out? ;)

I wonder if it is possible that the exclusive version(s) is actually a three pack. Instead of buying them seperately, those that order through Sideshow would have them packed together in one package (like the PotA two pack, twilight zone, Platoon, etc.) and thus being cheaper as a "set." They would either ship first or last because of this I think. Any thoughts?

Buttmunch said:
I wonder if it is possible that the exclusive version(s) is actually a three pack. Instead of buying them seperately, those that order through Sideshow would have them packed together in one package (like the PotA two pack, twilight zone, Platoon, etc.) and thus being cheaper as a "set." They would either ship first or last because of this I think. Any thoughts?

My thought--I would be surprised if they did that, but that would be cool. Maybe toss in a bonus accessory. I have a feeling that they will do something unexpected to drive up sales of these guys...

tomandshell said:
My thought--I would be surprised if they did that, but that would be cool. Maybe toss in a bonus accessory. I have a feeling that they will do something unexpected to drive up sales of these guys...

Yeah, prehaps they will come with the coolest accessory of them all: a dead Ewok :lol

Buttmunch said:
Yeah, prehaps they will come with the coolest accessory of them all: a dead Ewok :lol
No dead Ewoks:monkey2 Whats with all the Ewok hate out there.

Sticks and stones,
will break your bones,
especially if you are an imperial trooper.

From the wild tribes of Endor,
come Ewoks, as they are known.
Furry, cuddly little Muppets,
with hankies, bow, knives, and trumpets;
we even see a baby Ewok play boo.
So be forewarned,
you will be told no more
how fierce an Ewok warrior can be.

Industrial machines, like AT-ST and AT-AT
will be tripped and crushed by swinging trees and rolling logs
while the Emperor gets tossed by his no longer young apprentice.

:sancho

Enough already, I think it would be cool to get some ewoks, jawas, and some ugnauts! :monkey5 :woo Hell, if they're going to put out 3-packs, than I want a six pack of these suckas

Oh yeah,

Where are the Pics?!!

Back