Endor Rebels Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sachiel said:

Thanks for that!

on there we find proof of the brotha!

briefing05.jpg

I have to say I'm surprised with these starting off the military line. I'll pass on them. I anticipated anything Imperial or clone to kick this line off.:confused:

That's him. When they capture the lone scout at the Endor bunker, Nik sets down his gun and it looks like he's getting ready to take off his clothes, but they cut away to the next scene. Since he's wearing the scout outfit, I guess he does end up changing clothes.

He should have kept his helmet on and the Empire would never have known. :lol

Then I guess a holiday version of Saint Nic..err Nik Sant isn't totally out of the question.

Wow, I'm gone for five days and this is what I come back to?

It seems they are starting the line off with something simple. I have been a completist to this point but I think I will pass on these. You never know though...

They have the ability to do armored troops. They are already doing Boba Fett in the PF line, not to mention Grevious. I don't see what the big deal is with doing the armored characters. I hope they announce some of those soon.

I received my issue of star wars insider today. Here's a scan of the endor rebel trooper figures. I didn't feel like reading through 21 pages, so I'm sorry if someone posted a scan like this before. Though pics are always good right?

rebels.jpg

Thanks Austin! Been in a work meeting all day (no school today) so haven't gotten a chance to check the mail. Nice big scan and so I don't have to rush home just yet.

Hmm . . .is it me or do these look a bit more like GI Joe dolls than Star Wars figures . . .

Buttmunch said:
I think it is. I remember someone saying he switch into Biker armor. A Possiblity for an exclusive? :confused:
That was me... page one folks! He was posted outside the field generaotr while Han was inside setting the bombs and he was captures when the field generator was retaken. He is the guy I have wanted all along. :D

Radagaster said:
Hmm . . .is it me or do these look a bit more like GI Joe dolls than Star Wars figures . . .
It must just be you. I don't think I've heard anyone else mention that.

;)

He's most likely crouching to walk a bit more quitely as to not attract the attention of those Troopers that are nearby. Not that they could hit him anyway :lol

Radagaster said:

They're all man-dollies.
No matter how expensive or intricate the detailing, or mind-blowing the paint apps.
They're all just man-dolls.

Darth Loki said:
He's most likely crouching to walk a bit more quitely as to not attract the attention of those Troopers that are nearby. Not that they could hit him anyway :lol

Don't sugarcoat it. He's clearly dropping a Cleveland Steamer into his camouflage trousers.

:eek:

Back