Custom/Updated Sideshow Endor Rebel Soldiers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMinusZero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently I've been more and more tempted to do a deep dive on the Endor Rebel Strike Team/Commandos and I'm wondering if anyone here has tried this or feels the old Sideshow team are even worth trying to customize and update to get as close as possible to current standards and film accuracy. Does anyone here even have any good reference pis of the film costumes? I've found there is very few online, and even less that are of any helpful quality/resolution.

sideshow_star_wars_16_series_s_1617175972_4fb3bee7_progressive.jpg

The outfits/gear from these are pretty good considering their age. The helmets are a bit too big, but they work.

Here is a pic of mine I did a few years ago. I repainted the undersuit. Id like to do a few more, but they are getting expensive given what needs to be done to them to make them look presentable.

Sorry, don't have any reference pictures handy.

20230113_081039.jpg

Last edited:
He's looking good. I had also though about using those spats from Boba for the Commando's gaiters. It seems like in the film, the production or costume team couldn't decide whether the lacing on the gaiters was meant to face forward or not. I think they're technically meant to face backwards, but so many pics have them facing the toes.

Back