Endor Rebels Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to think long and hard about keeping Jabba if they might lose the license.

I hope we get some of the Jabbas Skiff troopers.. then that will save him. :(

Buttmunch said:
I wonder if it is possible that the exclusive version(s) is actually a three pack. Instead of buying them seperately, those that order through Sideshow would have them packed together in one package (like the PotA two pack, twilight zone, Platoon, etc.) and thus being cheaper as a "set." They would either ship first or last because of this I think. Any thoughts?
That would be a friggin awesome idea. I wish I would have thought of it myself. Sideshow please listen to this. I wouldnt even want too much money off just maybe $10 and I would be happy. A cool exclusive would be a some thermal charges.

jason2885 said:
That would be a friggin awesome idea. I wish I would have thought of it myself. Sideshow please listen to this. I wouldnt even want too much money off just maybe $10 and I would be happy. A cool exclusive would be a some thermal charges.

Or empty stormtrooper helmets!

creature4000 said:
I'm going to have to think long and hard about keeping Jabba if they might lose the license.

I hope we get some of the Jabbas Skiff troopers.. then that will save him. :(
I dont think Sideshow will lose the license and they are guaranteed to keep it through the next 2 years. I dont see Hasbro wanting it back. I can see this line possibly lasting 9-10 years if the support stays the way it is. I would be happy if my collection had 130 12" and 25 PF.

I have the entire SS SW line except Anakin (sith version better with Obi) and I have been super happy with every single one with the exception of a paint app here or there.

But to start this new line with Endor troopers really bothers me. I would think that if they were going on a Endor route that they would release other core Endor figs to get the diorama people worked up, then go with complementary characters to finish it off. Seems to me they are going backwards with this.

Jabba came first, then Bib/Boush, and Im sure we will get LandoSkiff or some other core type surrounding character to work with....

If they are going backwards with the Endor theme I wonder what would be next? HanSolo in ATST disguise? :confused:

Anyone see the Sideshow military guys in the newsletter and Production Blog? I'm kinda surprised we didn't see Heath, Seth, or Tom as any Endor troopers. I kinda want to track down Tom's figure though. Gotta love that mustache!

I took a screenshot of the bearded guy (Nik Sant) from the DVD. Looks like SS got the costumes spot-on again.

tempuf3.png

I like how Nik Sant is really the only guy there actually ready to shoot at any Imperial Troops :lol Leave it to the old guy to be the only smart one there.

Hey I'd really appreciate if someone provided screen grabs from all the scenes that have endor soldiers! I would do it but i'm at work and will be here for a long time. A long time.

I tried to get a few more, but these guys are hardly in shots for long without some major character in front of them. Background characters, indeed! :lol

Darth Waller said:
I tried to get a few more, but these guys are hardly in shots for long without some major character in front of them. Background characters, indeed! :lol

No. Try not. DO. Or do not. There is no try.

Darth Waller said:
Here's one more.

temp2ya1.png

Chewie looks really thin in that picture. Sideshow definately made the troops right though. The unique one (Nik Sant), the Basic one (hoodie guy), and the one that could have been there, but wasn't (Brant).

I think my screenshot got squished because everyone looks thin. He doesn't look that bad in the movie. :monkey3

Darth Waller said:
I think my screenshot got squished because everyone looks thin. He doesn't look that bad in the movie. :monkey3

You are correct. Whenever I make a screen grab from the dvd-rom, the image is squished and i have to stretch it out in photoshop. But thanks for the grab. Those guys are losers! hahahaa. Definitely not capable of doing any heavy damage.

But I still want them.

Darth Waller said:
I took a screenshot of the bearded guy (Nik Sant) from the DVD. Looks like SS got the costumes spot-on again.

tempuf3.png

Yoda: "...there is a....brutha!"

Upper left hand corner!!!

Yeah, in that first pic on the far right.... I think is the backpack guy.... You look closely, it's the same likeness and he has the backpack. Can't tell if he had the hoodie though... :lol

Back