Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought this... I had the hot toys dutch and sold that a couple years ago. In my opinion this statue is great, just dissapointing that you don't know if you'll get one of the good ones until you receive it.

Pics!

My eyes on my reg are better than my EX and i gotta say i like the reg head better, to anyone looking to pic this up seriously don't spend the extra on the EX go for the reg.

20130725230813-d1aa2870.jpg

20130725230815-07ddefa1.jpg

20130725230818-78777e4f.jpg

20130725230821-fa541587.jpg

20130725230824-fbde9eb0.jpg

20130725230827-d68db414.jpg

20130725230830-c2564b9b.jpg

20130725230833-84c6e102.jpg

Really awesome pics... One of my favorite pieces of all time

I agree. This is my favorite in my collection. Honestly this would be the last statute I sell if I had to sell them all. It is just that great! Only thing I don't like is the silver color on the M-16 where the rifle connects to the grenade launcher. But honestly, if you angle the statue right inbyour display you cannot even see it! Best statue EVAR!

:exactly: That's what I've been saying.
It's why I sold my Ex and picked up a regular for £90 less :hi5:

Yeah totally if i hadn't got the EX for the same price i would have been more than happy with a reg.

The statue is so well sculpted, the cloth is so well done and the face sculpt is so spot on, throwing a cigar in his mouth adds nothing really.

It's nice to have but certainly not an essential EX.

Yeah totally if i hadn't got the EX for the same price i would have been more than happy with a reg.

The statue is so well sculpted, the cloth is so well done and the face sculpt is so spot on, throwing a cigar in his mouth adds nothing really.

It's nice to have but certainly not an essential EX.

The cigar is a special exclusive - You really need to watch the extras on the blu-ray to understand it. Maybe it's not totally a Predator related EX, but it's completely Arnold. There is an interview with Weathers, in which he says that every time they were not shooting, Ahnud had a cigar in his mouth. Weathers was a health nut, gym and all that, but Arnie was offering him the stogie repeatedly, till he agreed to take one, and got hooked! Every time I look at the EX, I just remember the story and picture that scene in my head :)

I got HT Dutch & Bill guys, should I keep it? I dont know...not fans of these characters but I like Arnie... pls suggestion...

As a massive Arnold fan this statue was a no brainer for me. I ended up collecting the Terminator PF and the Terminator 2 PF, however, only problem is that i also purchased both the Enterbay T-800 Clean version and Battle Damaged figures...and once youve seen the facesculpt of the Battle Damaged version then you just look at your PF's in a different light. The enterbay facesculpt was flawless and i ended up selling both my Terminator PF's. The Dutch is still with me in hope for a Predator release to display alongside him (notably the Pred 2 Maquette). The Enterbay figure is just the best Arnie facesculpt to be released to date...

The cigar is a special exclusive - You really need to watch the extras on the blu-ray to understand it. Maybe it's not totally a Predator related EX, but it's completely Arnold. There is an interview with Weathers, in which he says that every time they were not shooting, Ahnud had a cigar in his mouth. Weathers was a health nut, gym and all that, but Arnie was offering him the stogie repeatedly, till he agreed to take one, and got hooked! Every time I look at the EX, I just remember the story and picture that scene in my head :)

So this statue reminds you of when they were not shooting? If they were shooting I think the director might of said 'Arnold! You're hunting a Predator, get rid of the bloody smoke signal!'

Last edited:
I got HT Dutch & Bill guys, should I keep it? I dont know...not fans of these characters but I like Arnie... pls suggestion...

It depends on what you paid, if you bought them when they came out I know Dutch sells for quite a bit more now. Not sure about Billy.

Back