SDCC Roll Call... who's attending and what days?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was not aware of this thread. My wife wants to buy a Hallmark ornament from Comic-con. I was wondering if one of the freaks going there could pick one up for me. Please PM me if you think we can work something out. I'll even add a couple bucks over cost and shipping for your trouble, thanks.

How'd I miss this.

I'm there 4 days (w/o preview night) but I'm crashing preview night or going to jail trying.

sdcc201002.jpg

If you scroll past this picture really fast, it looks like a Stormtrooper helmet on the left

Where did your clothes go? :lol

For some reason after drinking bathroom floors and toilets become your best friends.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's time to look ahead and start coming up with the list for next year. A list of people who were able to secure tickets during pre-reg (man those lines were crazy).

That's just stoopid. My opinion only.

I'll be crying like a little girl when I don't score a Knight badge for CVI though...

:panic:

Yes, that line. I showed up Fri morning at 4:15 and there were 500 or so people ahead of me. Some of them had been lined up since 10 pm the previous night.

Luckily I got my tickets for next year. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some freaks next year.

went on sunday to get 2012 tickets... i got a pass to stand in line and was guaranteed 2 tickets, whether they be 4 day passes or single day.. the problem was I had to catch my flight at 2 pm and I wanted to eat breakfast for the first time in 4 days..

I kinda regret I didnt stay, Im hoping I can get a 4 day pass for next year. Dont really care about preview night... considering I just walked in this year without a hitch.

Back