Does Rainman take commissions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seen some amazing work by this artist, and can't seem to find any thread/posts which indicate how to contact him.

Tried several search combinations, but have come up empty.

Not sure if he does all his work on single order commissions, or produces small lots based on interest.

Sorry for displaying my 'noobness' here, but I was just looking for a little info. ;)

Thanks in advance.

In other words, yes. For a price.

QjzCd.jpg

Your best bet would be to consult Teddy Daniels, and then your insurance guy and physician... and maybe your lawyer too (regarding a will incase you dont survive the operation/amputation procedure)

Seen some amazing work by this artist, and can't seem to find any thread/posts which indicate how to contact him.

Tried several search combinations, but have come up empty.

Not sure if he does all his work on single order commissions, or produces small lots based on interest.

Sorry for displaying my 'noobness' here, but I was just looking for a little info. ;)

Thanks in advance.

What are you looking to commission? I'm curious. Some wants come with a lynch mob of problems.

Wow, thanks for the replies guys.

All kidding aside though, it appears as though he does commissions, but are they individual order, or does he do limited full-set production runs?

Just heads, or full bodies?

How do you get in touch with him?

Thanks.

Your best bet would be to consult Teddy Daniels, and then your insurance guy and physician... and maybe your lawyer too (regarding a will incase you dont survive the operation/amputation procedure)

Legend has it that Teddy was able to commission Rainman to do a certain Lost Vampire...

For 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!
Dr_Evil.jpg

Probably not that far off lol. I weeped some of the benifit of Teddys mass exodus of his collection to fund his Rainman grail.

If you ever convince Rainman to do a one off you had better make sure that its something you could not bash together one bit of it on your own.

Probably not that far off lol. I weeped some of the benifit of Teddys mass exodus of his collection to fund his Rainman grail.

If you ever convince Rainman to do a one off you had better make sure that its something you could not bash together one bit of it on your own.

Haha! I See What You Did There!
smallsammydavisjr.jpg

Watch him get Rainman to do a one off Travis Bickle, or a Jack from the Shinning.
I would start laughing like the old man at the end of the Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Watch him get Rainman to do a one off Travis Bickle, or a Jack from the Shinning.
I would start laughing like the old man at the end of the Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Not sure I understand...

Hard to get inside jokes when you're new, but I would certainly appreciate the reference.

Honestly guys, there are only 3 figures I would pay big money to have done, because they would probably not be done anywhere else.

Though I would certainly like and appreciate a great Jack from the Shining, he isn't one of them.

I wonder if Rainman would do a one-off Heath Ledger Joker for me. I'd love to have something no one else has!

Back