Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, Davros is played by the guy who was the Circus Ringmaster in that episode of Torchwood...

I'll just go find his name...

Julian Bleach...

That's only rumours though...

Hmm, sounds interesting...

I wasn't quite sure about Davros from the fist pic but now i'm completely sold! looks like he's stepped (or rolled) right of the set of 'Genesis'. Love it! :D

That Dalek though... Looks like a cross between the Special Weapons Dalek and a Fire Truck :rotfl

Edit: There are Hi-res versions available here.

Just click the 'Full Size' link in the top right-hand corner to see them in all their Dalek glory!

Last edited:
Apparently, Davros is played by the guy who was the Circus Ringmaster in that episode of Torchwood...

I'll just go find his name...

Julian Bleach...

That's only rumours though...

I didn't see that episode of Torchwood but if the guy played a Ringmaster it should mean he can do a suitably powerful voice for Davros.
The question is can he add the necessary Dalek-ness into his vocals as he gets more agitated/pissed?

Well, for a Ringmaster, he didn't do that much yelling...

But I agree, the voice is what makes Davros...

Thanks for finding those pictures ! Wish the finale was starting tonight , don't have high hopes for tonight's episode. Bring on Davros !!

I have complete faith that Julian will pull off a classic performance. :D

As long as he sounds reasonably like Michael Wisher in Genesis Of The Daleks I'll be happy. If he sounds like David Gooderson or Terry Molloy when they played Davros then the new costume won't be worth a damn.

Sooo...what did y'all think of tonight's episode?

I thought time filler till the finale...

Not really very good...

oh i enjoyed it... loved seeng the doctor scared when they all turned on him. and the episode was suitably claustraphobic, and showed humanity's worst attributes.

I thought tonites was the best episode of the series so far. It was interesting to see the Doctor completely out of his depth.....for once. Easilly the best Episode RTD has written so far.
I'd like to see more of 'whatever' was out there, its not often the Doctor is completely helpless & whatever could do that needs further investigation!

Sooo...what did y'all think of tonight's episode?

I thought time filler till the finale...

Not really very good...

I read the outline of the plot and didn't bother,the Doctor getting stuck on a space bus hardly sounded very thrilling.
What's he gonna do next? get held up in a queue at the Galactic Post Office? (lol!)

I read the outline of the plot and didn't bother,the Doctor getting stuck on a space bus hardly sounded very thrilling.
What's he gonna do next? get held up in a queue at the Galactic Post Office? (lol!)

They have such long lines, maybe it'll be a two-parter...

For a episode that had hardly any effects of action set pieces the episode went really fast.
Cool bit with Rose that the doc missed but in the trail for next weeks episode there was not a trace of the daleks but there was that nuke.

reading the outline of a plot, cannot convey how it plays when you're actually watching it.. with the acting, sound effects, direction, music and everything else.

It's like you try to explain why a great puzzle game is great... they ALL sound boring. But the good ones are more adddictive than anything else.

to not watch something because you thought it sounded boring... is just the most ridiculous thing ever. :rolleyes:

reading the outline of a plot, cannot convey how it plays when you're actually watching it.. with the acting, sound effects, direction, music and everything else.

It's like you try to explain why a great puzzle game is great... they ALL sound boring. But the good ones are more adddictive than anything else.

to not watch something because you thought it sounded boring... is just the most ridiculous thing ever. :rolleyes:

The thing is,I don't tend to analyse every individual aspect of what makes an episode good or not.
If an episode doesn't intrest me from either seeing the preview or reading about the plot then I usually don't bother,particularly this last series where the quality has nosedived.
The last few episodes will have something that intrests me with the return of Rose and Davros and while they could also turn out to be just as crappy as many other recent episodes the basic premise of what's likely to happen ie a big battle between the Doctor and co against Davros and the Daleks is at least promising.

Last edited:
I was looking forward to "Midnight" as being a filler story, but it actually was one of the creepiest and most enjoyable stories in Nu-Who. I watched it again yesterday just to make sure. I still really liked it. :D

I watched it the second time, and liked it more...

Seemed like it was only 20 minutes long though...

The Daily Star here in the UK is saying that along with all the companions returning to help the Doctor against Davros the remaining members of the Torchwood team and the Judoon will also lend a hand.
It sounds very promising but after last years damp squib of a finale I'll believe it when I see it.

The Daily Star here in the UK is saying that along with all the companions returning to help the Doctor against Davros the remaining members of the Torchwood team and the Judoon will also lend a hand.
It sounds very promising but after last years damp squib of a finale I'll believe it when I see it.

really, I thought last season's finale was pretty good. With Captain Jack returning and the master, I thought it was great. If the torchwood team (or whomever is still alive on the team) returns with rose and martha, should be a great finale. Anybody know if this is set before or after the torchwood finale? And I have only one thing to say to you BLINK !!!! :rotfl:rotfl

oh i enjoyed it... loved seeng the doctor scared when they all turned on him. and the episode was suitably claustraphobic, and showed humanity's worst attributes.

Yea, you've never really seen the doctor actually "scared" before. He seems to love human beings, but not at that moment. I was waiting for the reveal of the repeating chick to say he was a time-lord, but the episode was good nontheless

Back