Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good idea...Tom Baker and David Tennant are the two most popular Doctors...

He said he regretted not doing The Five Doctors...which I agree with...

I don't think Tennant is fit to share the same screen as Tom Baker but I wouldn't be against it if it meant the best Doctor ever returning for a story.

I'd love to see the 8th Dr come back . I think that McGann was shafted and more than deserves a second chance. His look and costume was "right" in my opinion. I didn't like the 9th Dr's look at all. I didn't like the 9th Dr period ! But McGann has to come back with the wig or at least the same style of hair for it to work for me .

I thought that victorian style outfit he wore was great and i would like to see him back. I the last episode the lady who knows the doctors new name did say he got a new suit and hair cut .

River Song's Doctor is a later regeneration from the 10th.... not an earlier regeneration.

But I would like to see McGann's Doctor for no other reason than to at least get an idea of what kind of Doctor he would have been (outside the TVM).

I thought River Song's Doctor was the Tenth Doctor, just later, hence the reason she recognised him...

That's how I read it anyway...

For some reason, I think the 9th Doctor would irritate the 10th...

I don't know why though...

I think the 10th Doctor would be really over-protective of the 9th which would, in turn, really bug the hell out of the 9th. :lol

WARNING!!!! BIG SPOILER LEAK!!!

I AM WARNING YOU.... TURN AWAY NOW IF YOU WANNA REMAIN UNTAINTED!!!

I AM NOT KIDDING!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

watermark.php

Nice to see the Davros mask looks better than his last few Classic appearances.
I hope the actor that plays him bases his vocal performance on the characters debut in Genesis Of The Daleks as the more agitated he became the more he sounded like a Dalek. The actors that played Davros in later stories never got the voice right and he sounded like a generic ranting bad guy. It's a shame Michael Wisher is no longer with us to return to the role because he was f'ing awesome in Genesis Of The Daleks.

Wasn't sure where else to put this, my apologies if it's already been posted.

Saw this at Big Bad Toy Store for Pre-Order: 1/6 Scale Tardis

Limited edition of 800 pieces worldwide.

Faithful scaled reproduction of the original Tardis Prop as featured in the 1963Pilot episode 'An Unearthly Child'

1:6 Scale, Model approximately 19 inches tall

Illuminated Windows, signage and lamp, featuring original Materialization/Dematerialization sounds from the TV Show

Each Replica presented in clear acrylic display case with etched brass plaque featuring unique edition number Crafted by renowned artist Ian Crichton

ICR10008.jpg

It looks very nice...

I still prefer the new look of the TARDIS...

And also, I'm babysitting whilst this week's episode is on...

:(...

I'll just watch it when I get back...at 1am...like I usually do...

Just found this...apparently the villain from the Christmas episode on top of the other Cybermen...

A Cyber-Wraith...

What the hell?

a2j_htz7a1.jpg

The Cyber Wraith looks very dodgy but the new Dalek & Davros look awesome.

Davros equals YES!!!

Does that Dalek have 3 ears among other things?

Seriously, Davros looks amazing...

Pix, did I ever tell you that I love you?

Apparently, Davros is played by the guy who was the Circus Ringmaster in that episode of Torchwood...

I'll just go find his name...

Julian Bleach...

That's only rumours though...

Back