Did you enjoy Wolverine Origins, or did you dislike it?(no spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you enjoy Wolverine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got back from this, ACK!!!

Not sure what I was expecting, but I thought it was pure caca.

Not one bit!.....it pretty much was the same thing with the leaked version sans the cg parts!....ugh!...jackman should reimburse me the 12 bucks i wasted on that blasted movie!

I have read some comments, that Jackman is too tall for the role.
Well, a 5' 3 Wolverine might work in the comics, but it would look stupid in a movie. Just imagine the scenes with Jean Grey played by 6' Famke Janssen, looking down at our Hero, who's no taller than your average 10 year old :lol
Jackman is perfect for the role.

Except the..."Hey, i'm a hero!" thing he's been doing for the past 2 flicks. He needs to get mean, I mean REALLY mean.

Except the..."Hey, i'm a hero!" thing he's been doing for the past 2 flicks. He needs to get mean, I mean REALLY mean.

Yeah, He should go back to the X2 Wolverine, who ripped those soldiers a new one.
When I play the Origins game I always wish Wolverine was more like that in the movie

I didn't hate this movie... but to say I liked it would be a stretch. Overall it just felt like no one really cared how it turned out and just started stringing ideas together hoping it would all somehow work.

One thing that really annoyed me was that in some scenes the claws (metal ones) looked very CGI... you think that would be one thing they would really want to clean up and have looking perfect.

Not a film I would recommend anyone going to see, but I don't feel as bad as I did after watching Congo.

X-Men Origins Wolverine =
524900480_f97cfb4eb4_o.gif

Congo. :lol I saw that movie for free down in L.A. during a screener and still felt ripped off.

:lol Congo? That was a long time ago. You haven't seen anything that bad until now? You got to get out more.

Its still one of my top dissapointment movies... Not only did it suck, but by seeing it on a Friday it basically caused one of the most boring weekends of my life. Basically, my friends and I all spent a total of about $60 for tickets and travel (all we had between us) that we later realized could have been spent much more wisely on some "recreational" activities :lol So we basically cursed our sobriety and that f'n movie the whole weekend.

Congo. :lol I saw that movie for free down in L.A. during a screener and still felt ripped off.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOmFCMhAKeU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOmFCMhAKeU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOmFCMhAKeU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOmFCMhAKeU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awesome... I actually saw Bruce Campbell when he was screening Man with the Screaming Brain and promoting of Make Love *The Bruce Campbell Way. Before the screening he did a Q&A and at one point he turned his back and asked that everyone who was dissapointed in a movie he made to yell out the title at him and he would apologize :lol Congo was the one I screamed and he actually gave a similar explanation... can't argue with that, but it still was horrendous :yuck

I LOVED IT...great from start to finish and lots of surprises.

Great movie.

I hope they do another Wolverine movie. Going to be hard to beat for movie of the summer IMO.

Yes, I liked it that much.

Back