Did you enjoy Wolverine Origins, or did you dislike it?(no spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you enjoy Wolverine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
It almost seems like this is gonna be needed at some point...And i'm curious, i want to get a feel for those that don't and do.

Last edited:
I saw it last night and I didn't think it was bad at all. I grew up reading marvel, although I wasn'ta huge X-Men/Wolverine fan. I thought the story was fine. I don't know how the mouth-frothers expect a complete treatment of the character's history in 2 hours. I'm sorry, but you have to cut some corners. I think most people will enjoy it if they go in expecting to be entertained, and not focus on every single inconsistency from comics. I went with 3 other people, 1 of whom was a big X-Men fan, and his biggest gripe was that Wolverine and Sabertooth weren't brothers in the comics. Other than that, he liked it. So people saying this is the worst movie ever mmade really need to get a life. Seriously. Besides, we all know that was The Watchmen......

Yeah i Enjoyed it, The whole Dead Pool thing SUCKED cause it just did.....I do not want to throw any spoiler things out there but anyways i expected more out of that portion of it, Liev as sabertooth? ehhh not to bad would have given him a bigger bulk up body and some funky contacts as in the comics he has no iris's, the guy playing gambit excellent job. weapon zero whatthe heck is up with that??? anyways over all it was good.

I'm on the record as liking it a lot. My theater laughed at the jokes and clapped at the end so I guess they liked it too.

Admittedly it wasn't a great movie, but I enjoyed it. I liked it enough to want to see a sequel.

Now where is Barbelith to bring the snobbery and to be a debbie-downer? :D

This wasnt a good popcorn flick. This was like moldy popcorn covered in doo doo.....but with some tasty cheese on it.

So no....I didnt. Sorry. :lol

This wasnt a good popcorn flick. This was like moldy popcorn covered in doo doo.....but with some tasty cheese on it.

So no....I didnt. Sorry. :lol

I think he's only looking for opinions of people who actually saw it in the theaters.

Yeah. I really wish I liked it. No, I do. Everytime I see the trailers, Im like "Wow...that looks COOL!"

But eh...I just couldnt like it. Deadpool or not, I thought it was just...blah.

As a mere casual fan, someone who loves the superhero movie genre but has no particular favourite character and who does not read the comics, I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed X3. Not so much Spiderman 3 - I agreed with all the criticisms of that film. Who knows, after subsequent viewings I may come to agree with the criticisms of Wolverine Origins.

Back