How soon do you open your collectible once it arrives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much immediately for me as well, latest the end of the day. Even if I'm really tied up with other things that day, there's always time if you give it enough priority, so that's what I do.

I wonder to what extent this is also correlated with how many figures you get per year? I usually get about 1 to 4 1/6 figures per year, so when I do get one, I've been anticipating it for a while and want to experience it straight away.
But if you get, say, a new figure every month or even more frequently, I could imagine not being in a rush to open each one every single time.

Speaking of, I was out riding with my kids and got a random phone call. It was the postie lol! Never had a call from my postie before, but this guy is amazing. He just wanted to know best places to leave my figures! I then rushed home and opened Cable pretty much straight away. I really have to get him some chocolates for Xmas!
Am I right thinking you’re in the UK? I’ve never had a phone call from Royal Mail in my entire life, just a card through the door if I’m not in!

It really depends on what day i got em. On a busy or lazy day they will sit there for months. If it arrives next day while i am free i will open it up while ignoring the ones i received a day before for months.

Back