DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Fisher and Fox left.. So did our heart and soul..

Probably cause they looked into this guys eyes. :monkey5

GhostRider-Still.jpg

We will be better.. Some forget how badly injured we were from the all star break onward..

as i was saying...

How about when the SUNS were injured without K Thomas or Amare 2 years ago, and STILL managed to wipe out the lakers. :lol:lol:lol:lol

Everyone cries and makes excuses when the lakers are injured, but when its the suns or any other team it's swept under the rug.

That shot took the spurs heart & soul. The look on their faces was F'N PRICELESS!! I have never been at both absolute ends of the emotional spectrum as I was that say. :monkey2....................:woo

Man, that was one of the crazyist (and greatest) endings to a game ever! First Duncan with that panic shot and then when it looked like the season was over, BAM!, Fisher with the miracle shot leaving every spurs player frozen in place:chew... I couldnt go to sleep after that (it ended at 5 in the morning in denmark).

Welcome home D Fish..

He knows the system rather than has to learn the system

He will replace chaos w/ organized

He will replace cancer with heart

He will play defense rather than pout

This must please his highness..

Now we need to upgrade Kwame's position..

lol yeah. I saw most of these david blaine commercials, but never knew they had a Nash one until now.

Hey Nash or any hoops fan... can you explain this?

The Seattle SuperSonics acquired veteran forward Kurt Thomas and the Phoenix Suns' first-round draft choices in 2008 and 2010 on Friday in exchange for a conditional second-round draft choice.

Why in the name of anything that is holy would the Suns trade a player plus two first round draft picks for a conditional second round choice?

I have been following the game for many years and this makes no sense to me.

Hey Nash or any hoops fan... can you explain this?

The Seattle SuperSonics acquired veteran forward Kurt Thomas and the Phoenix Suns' first-round draft choices in 2008 and 2010 on Friday in exchange for a conditional second-round draft choice.

Why in the name of anything that is holy would the Suns trade a player plus two first round draft picks for a conditional second round choice?

I have been following the game for many years and this makes no sense to me.

Plus Thomas was killing the Spurs last year with his jumper. Maybe they are clearing cap space.

Back