DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
Didnt Bowen and Duncan come off the bench into the floor during the 2nd but that got ignored. They may have not been as big of gathering but rules are rules you cant start to pick and chose how to use the rule.

That wasnt considered an altercation like the Nash/Horry Incident..

During an "altercation" players MUST remain on the bench.. Diaw and Stoudemire running to the fray broke that rule..

I think Bell should have been suspended as well..:monkey5

I think Dirk should be suspended as well for winning the MVP and being ousted in round 1.

Hell, suspend everyone who ever commits a foul!!!

gideon said:
And they ignored the tape of Duncan coming onto the court earlier in the game. Rules are rules??????? Sure. Thugs are thugs.

That's just because they are afraid of Duncan, Joey Crawford scared all the suits in the front office. :emperor

The front office just ruined one of the greatest playoff series in a long long time.

Im not a big fan of the front office RE: Kobe's idiotic suspentions, synthetic ball..

However Stoudemire and Diaw Sprinting to a fight as opposed to Duncan standing and taking a step in after a foul call is totally different..

If they suspended Duncan for what he did, it would be nitpicking.. The Phoenix guys clearly broke the rules.

gideon said:
The commissioners office effectively gave game 5 to the Spurs. This is highly selective enforcement. They could have allowed Diaw to sit out game 6 instead of 5 - but no - the Suns lose two big men for one game just about insuring a Spurs victory. And they ignored the tape of Duncan coming onto the court earlier in the game. Rules are rules??????? Sure. Thugs are thugs.

The Pistons disgraced themselves tonight. Bulls are showing a lot of heart and pride.
Yeah, Duncan is such a thug.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: A whiner, yes. A thug, no.

Another thing that kills me about this whole thing is that before this series, the Spurs were always considered soft.:lol :lol :lol

Diaw and Stoudamire got nowhere near the fight. Stoudamire was the closest and he was at least 10 feet away, if not more. And neither of them even stepped a foot onto the actual court.

I don't see how that constitutes "intent" to get into the fight. Who knows for sure if they were just jumping up to check on the well being of their franchise player? You cant sit there and tell me that isn't a possibility.

nash said:
Diaw and Stoudamire got nowhere near the fight. Stoudamire was the closest and he was at least 10 feet away, if not more. And neither of them even stepped a foot onto the actual court.

I don't see how that constitutes "intent" to get into the fight. Who knows for sure if they were just jumping up to check on the well being of their franchise player? You cant sit there and tell me that isn't a possibility.
While I don't agree with the suspensions, Stoudamire was on the court. He was getting ready to check into the game afterall.;) Diaw wasn't on the court though. His suspension is really weak.

It looked to me like Stoudamire made it to the beginning of the scorer's table, but he remained on the sideline. maybe I missed it, but I didnt see him step foot over the sidelines.

LOL i was cracking up hearing him at the post game conference saying that he was getting ready to check into the game at that same moment because it was "important" that he get in the game at the ending of the quarter. :D Gotta give it to him though, he kept a straight face.

nash said:
It looked to me like Stoudamire made it to the beginning of the scorer's table, but he remained on the sideline. maybe I missed it, but I didnt see him step foot over the sidelines.
If I am not mistaken, he does right at the beginning and then runs down to the scorers table. I think Diaw may have had his foot over the line but he wasn't as blatant as Amare.

nash said:

LOL i was cracking up hearing him at the post game conference saying that he was getting ready to check into the game at that same moment because it was "important" that he get in the game at the ending of the quarter. :D Gotta give it to him though, he kept a straight face.
All of that post game stuff was comedy gold last night. From Nash's interview, to Amare saying he was checking in to Finley's interview. It was almost as entertaining as the game.

Reporter to Finley: "what are you thoughts about why Robert Horry committed that flagrant foul blah blah blah..."

Finely: "I dont know you should ask him"

Reporter: "I can't he's not here right now"

Finely: "I'll call him up and let you know what he says"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

nash said:
Reporter to Finley: "what are you thoughts about why Robert Horry committed that flagrant foul blah blah blah..."

Finely: "I dont know you should ask him"

Reporter: "I can't he's not here right now"

Finely: "I'll call him up and let you know what he says"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I was ****ing dying. Is there a video of that somewhere. The best part was the way he said everything. No obvious sarcasm or anything.:rotfl :rotfl

told you theyre too reckless in their play style. too many bad shot attempts.

Bodie The Cursed said:
At this point I am only pulling for Phoenix to lose.. Beyond that I could give a **** who wins it all...:emperor
You are an example of a horrible sport. Just because Phoenix beat your Lakers you want them to lose :lol:lol:lol Grow up.

I'd love to play you one on one. You'd probably hate me too after I demolished you.

Back