Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm

See above lol
Whatcha gonna do?

3GrRgIJ.jpg

Fatal accident today on set. Female motorcycle stunt person lost control and crashed into window/building. :(

nintchdbpict000345773323.jpg

Edit: ET just showed a photo of the stunt lady....appears she was stunt double for Domino. Wasn't wearing helmet because character doesn't in the shot. :(

Last edited:
Yup, just remember when seeing Domino on a bike in Deadpool that some chick actually died making that scene. :monkey4

Terrible. Obviously, no film is worth that. I can't watch the Twilight Zone movie because of the tragedy associated with it.

At least the Viet Nam sequence was cut from the finished film. Did you ever watch the 1959 Ben-Hur back when it was believed that you basically watch the stuntman get trampled to death on screen? (Of course this turned out to be urban legend as no one actually did die during the filming of the famous chariot race.)

With regard to Deadpool that is indeed tragic and I almost feel that Domino should just be cut completely from the movie. It seems like her on screen character will forever be linked to this death regardless of whether she's on a motorcycle or not. Maybe I'm wrong but what a horrible way to introduce a character in what is supposed to be a lighthearted action comedy.

Last edited:
Domino won't be cut, and shouldn't be.

It's horrible what happened, but that's the risk these stunt doubles take, and half the time it's why they like to do it.

They didn't scrap the entire batpod v semi scene in TDK when that stuntman/technician died, and I'm glad they didn't.

A cameraman died while filming TDK, not a stuntperson doing an on camera stunt for a brand new character. But I agree, they definitely won't cut her character out of the movie, the show must go on and all that but to me in a perfect world they would given the circumstances. Obviously real life deaths can cloud a picture (Heath Ledger himself and Carrie Fisher and even more famously Brandon Lee) but when a film is already dark (like TDK and The Crow) then the unpleasantness of death can almost add to the mystique. But something silly like Deadpool really gets tainted by such a tragedy in a way that defeats the purpose of the entertainment itself (IMO at least.)

Who knows, maybe I'll feel differently in a year and if I ever see DP2 maybe this accident won't have much of an impact but right now while it's so recent it does seem like a significant, possibly even crippling, blow to the production.

Not to be mean or insensitive, but I doubt any of us will remember the death of a stunt person by the time the film comes out next year. The film will end, and there will be some kind of "In memory of" tribute and we'll be like, "Oh yeah...which scene was it?"

I could be wrong though....

I will never forget about the person that died in resident evil 6, plus the lady that lost her arm.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Are you saying that you literally can't recall any death associated with a film's production that occurred before 2016? :lol

A year is not that long dude, lol.

The death of a well known actor, yes. However, an unknown person, nah.

As long as I don't see his/her face or name, I won't remember.

I'll probably remember Cavill's mustache or Tom Cruise's set injury though.

Back