Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of We are still here.

As an adult it obviously no longer scares me but as a kid hell yeah.

Her stabbing herself in her coochie with a crucifix, pushing her MOTHER's head into her bleeding coochie and ordering her own MOTHER to lick her and telling a priest that his mother sucks docks in hell all makes Freddy, yes even Nightmare 1 Freddy, seem very tame in comparison.

Scared as a kid.... and THIS ISNT???

1984-A-Nightmare-On-Elm-Street-013.jpg

regardless of the finger effect....
that face, those eyes. hes like every kid's worst fear of stranger danger, he looks like the worlds scariest hobo...

freddy truly truly represents everything you fear as a kid. the fear of the creepy hideous rapist abductor hobo, everything your parents warned you about

Her stabbing herself in her coochie with a crucifix, pushing her MOTHER's head into her bleeding coochie and ordering her own MOTHER to lick her and telling a priest that his mother sucks docks in hell all makes Freddy, yes even Nightmare 1 Freddy, seem very tame in comparison.
That's all well a good Jye but original Freddy kills you in your dreams and then you die in the real world ... we all gotta sleep Jye ... we all gotta sleep eventually.

That's all well a good Jye but original Freddy kills you in your dreams and then you die in the real world ... we all gotta sleep Jye ... we all gotta sleep eventually.

the girl didnt even hurt anyone technically. no one in that block was in danger.

freddy was unstoppable, you were not safe anywhere and you had to way to beat him. plus his kills were brutal

hes like every kid's worst fear of stranger danger, he looks like the worlds scariest hobo...

freddy truly truly represents everything you fear as a kid. the fear of the creepy hideous rapist abductor hobo, everything your parents warned you about

Nah, just some dude trying to be scary.

In real life he'd be scary because he has super powers, but in a movie...nah.

The ED-209 from Robocop was wayyyyyy scarier than any dude wearing a costume. ED-209 is basically a mindless machine that malfunctions, so you can't reason with it or escape it. You're screwed.

Nah, just some dude trying to be scary.

In real life he'd be scary because he has super powers, but in a movie...nah.

The ED-209 from Robocop was wayyyyyy scarier than any dude wearing a costume. ED-209 is basically a mindless machine that malfunctions, so you can't reason with it or escape it. You're screwed.

go up the stairs, problem solved

Haha I will give you that one. The were two things that scared me silly as kid and one of those was ED-209 for the very reason you state the other ... Raptors.

When I was a very young kid (6-7) I convinced my Dad that everyone else's parents were letting them watch the Robocop movie so he taped it for me and then let me watch it unsupervised (in his defence he'd never seen it and he only knew Robocop off of the live action kiddy friendly TV show) ... well yeh big mistake lol Murphy getting pulverized by those shotguns and ED-209 annihilating that guy in the boardroom stayed with me for a long time.

The week after Robocop 2 was showing on TV and he let me watch that one as well, though this time he decided to watch it with me (casually fast forwarding through the super violent moments haha) ... later that day we went shopping and he bought me my first Robocop toy and told me never to tell my mum that he let me watch the Robocop movies. Love my dad haha

Raptors in the kitchen ... they can just GTFO terrified me forever

Last edited:
the raptors are truly truly scary because they are almost as smart as you, but lack any empathy for their prey.

I always thought the raptors were cool, not scary.

I'm sure your age at the time you saw it would have an effect. But that scene where the kids are hiding is pure horror stuff.

I think the raptors are cool now I promise [respect me lol]... But when I saw this movie I was probably the same age as Tim Murphy (the kid in the movie), had an overactive imagination and loved dinosaurs so this all seemed so real to me like it could definitely happen. Also the kitchen scene took place right after Muldoon had been killed by the raptors (and quite violently for a PG rating) and we'd just seen all that the raptors had left of Mr Arnold so yeh this created the perfect terror storm for young me...

original.jpg

and well yeh I, I, I threw up... Ok I didn't but I did have to watch the scene play out through my fingers.

And this deadpool movie looks kinda cool...

I had to be around 5-6 when I first saw it.

The T-Rex was scarier. :lol

:lecture T-Rex was only dangerous when you were using the toilet (and if you were a lawyer) ... oh wait I'm a lawyer now ... Oh great Zach thanks for that well I guess I have to worry about T-Rex again.

:lecture T-Rex was only dangerous when you were using the toilet (and if you were a lawyer) ... oh wait I'm a lawyer now ... Oh great Zach thanks for that well I guess I have to worry about T-Rex again.

I say stay away from any white haired men with big hats as a safety precaution. :lol

You're a lawyer. . .and I use the toilet from time to time. So, I guess we both have something to worry about :horror

Back