DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn led female DC Heroes movie

If u showed a pic of harley to most people before the movie i think they would know it was batman related.
They might not know how but i think visually it was recognizable

Not to me, he used to be in the Spiderman cartoons.

He didn't look like Snipes though. He looked kind of white :lol

yeah they turned him black after the films where a hit, and the films made him that way since no one cared about the character enough to complain so they had carte blanche to mess around with the character, pre snipes blade sucked

Blade was most definitely black in the comics first. He was a kind of blaxploitation character, like Luke Cage in the 70s. Not sure what was going on worth the Spidey cartoon there.

Gotham City Sirens (2018?)

David Ayer to direct and produce- Margot Robbie back as Harley.
May feature Catwoman and Poison Ivy.
On the fast track at WB. Stay tuned!

Re: Gotham City Sirens (2018?)

Nice, Catowman with "Meow" on her forhead, "Puuurrrrfect" on her cheek and whiskers tattooed on her face. Also a poison ivy with leaves tattooed on her face and "I LOVE plants!" on her forehead. :yess:

Lesbian threesome between Harley, Ivy and Catwoman or GTFO.

tenor.gif

looks like this movie will be called Gotham City Sirens with David Ayer directing. I'm surprised DC let him back after the reviews for Suicide Squad -- but I guess they let Snyder back too :lol

Queue the fan casting for Catwoman, Ivy, Batgirl/Oracle and most probably Black Canary and Huntress.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...robbie-reteam-all-female-dc-villains-project-

with David Ayer, we're probably gonna get a green Ivy with tattoos like this look:

1V1gJk0.jpg

I wonder if this movie will have Batgirl and the Birds of Prey, or if the Sirens will be going against a villain like Penguin or something :dunno

:lol

I can't even imagine who they would go after for the main roles... will they cast actresses not as famous as Margot so she has all the attention? Or would they try to get A listers like they did for Suicide Squad (Smith and Leto) to help her carry the film?

You gotta imagine they will give the role of Catwoman to someone famous. I think Poison Ivy could go either way.

I can see them casting Eva Green as Catwoman and then releasing an R-Cut down the line, which includes her and Batman having full-on sex on the rooftops. If there's one thing Eva Green is always up for, that's being naked, "****ing" on-screen, and looking damn good while doing it.

:lol but I can see them doing Ivy like she was in the Arkham games - not tattoos but all the vines and foliage a part of her skin...

5017095-3880038-0025078165-batma.jpg

I would love for them to get Emily Blunt for Catwoman and Jessica Chastain for Ivy. Do I think they will do the film? Probably no way in hell... but Catwoman should probably be around Afflecks age?

Also... who knows? Charlize Theron is in the new Fast and Furious movie. :lol

Back