1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and bought the jumpsuit version as well for all swap options even though I still wish it had a better likeness. I did like it more on the police shoot out outfit I saw in Justin's video and then the caution tape sculpt looks great on everything. I feel like my sister when she got new outfits for her Barbie's back in the day.

It helped that I had a old lunchbox sitting in the garage for 10 years that my grandpa picked up at a yard sale back in the 80's for I'm guessing $2-$3 and shockingly recently sold for $240 on ebay. And then Popculturezone has the figure there double boxed for $250 shipped. (plus tax of coarse). So I figured why not.

I am so tempted to do the same. It looks great. I know this is dead horse territory, but man, why weren't these a single deluxe figure? Would've been great. Also, how did neither of these come with a margarita? I

I am so tempted to do the same. It looks great. I know this is dead horse territory, but man, why weren't these a single deluxe figure? Would've been great. Also, how did neither of these come with a margarita? I
My jumpsuit version came in just now and peeking into the box it looks great. I wouldn't hesitate if you can get it for $250 or less.

Where I got mine, recommend:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/125263442310?hash=item1d2a487186:g:tW4AAOSwTcNiWwAm
Or you could wait and see if it hits clearance somewhere not sure they made that many though? May or may not be a sleeper. The other Harleys do well on the secondary.

This one is still decent. That price is hard to pass up, but do I really need it? Kinda regret not getting the main look version from Suicide Squad back in the day as that one was probably the best looking overall.

I couldn't pass it up. SPOOKY22 coupon works on top of the 30% off dropping it to just over $170. My first HQ. Still hoping we get a TSS version.

She arrived today—very fast ship. Popped the Caution Tape head on her and Bob’s yer uncle.

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back