DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Just got the Harley Expressions pack in the mail. Have to say, it's the worst QC out of all the figures I've bought. One arm is jointed backwards, and the right hand will break if I try to take it off. Also, feet are impossible to remove to exchange for skates and the fish costume is really weird to pop in since the base where it is supposed to plug bulges like the plastic is full of air.

Dropped the ball, DC. Really dropped it. BTW, does anyone have the JL figures in hand and wants to show pics?

Has anyone had any look in getting any replacements from DC Collectables as I bought the Joker Expressions Pack and one of his hands had a broken peg.

Hi,

as i already explain here months ago,i live in France, and bought the Batcomputer from amazon uk,and sadly i have the bad stickers cheet that don't stick on the screens.
I contacted amazonuk, and we had exchanges for months, but they are complelety useless for helping me...
So now what's my next option .... who should i contact to receive the new ones?
thank you!

Hi,

as i already explain here months ago,i live in France, and bought the Batcomputer from amazon uk,and sadly i have the bad stickers cheet that don't stick on the screens.
I contacted amazonuk, and we had exchanges for months, but they are complelety useless for helping me...
So now what's my next option .... who should i contact to receive the new ones?
thank you!

Here in the United States Amazon directed me to Diamond Distributors for replacement stickers.

Has anyone had any look in getting any replacements from DC Collectables as I bought the Joker Expressions Pack and one of his hands had a broken peg.

DC Collectibles will only direct you to the retailer, which is pretty standard. If they don't have a replacement in stock, they should be able to order one from Diamond for you.

Just got the Harley Expressions pack in the mail. Have to say, it's the worst QC out of all the figures I've bought. One arm is jointed backwards, and the right hand will break if I try to take it off. Also, feet are impossible to remove to exchange for skates and the fish costume is really weird to pop in since the base where it is supposed to plug bulges like the plastic is full of air.

Dropped the ball, DC. Really dropped it. BTW, does anyone have the JL figures in hand and wants to show pics?

That sucks. I haven't read about anyone else having so many problems with this set. Hopefully it's just a really unfortunate set of circumstances for you.

Have you tried contacting the retailer for a replacement?

That sucks. I haven't read about anyone else having so many problems with this set. Hopefully it's just a really unfortunate set of circumstances for you.

Have you tried contacting the retailer for a replacement?

I have not. Don't think BBTS would substitute the product.

I have not. Don't think BBTS would substitute the product.
Depends. You described the one arm as jointed backwards. This might be enough to get a replacement. I returned the Roxy Rocket pack for an exchange from BBTS a few years ago due to a bent nose cone on the rocket. Best to just ask them and send pics if you can.

It's worth a correspondence. A backward elbow is clearly a manufacturer defect that the retailer should be able to get Diamond to replace. Everyone involved would rather see a satisfied customer than bad word of mouth regarding QC issues and poor customer service. Give it a try.

Most definitely. I've never had a problem exchanging defective figures purchased from Big Bad Toy Store, and I've had to do it a few times. Their customer service is excellent. A couple years ago, I bought a Doctor Who figure from them that had one leg longer than the other, and they were happy to exchange that, and then I had to exhange that replacement figure for yet another figure, because this second figure had the same problem. By the third figure, CS and I figured out that they were all like that.
Last year, I exchanged a few badly painted pieces from my Revoltech Yamaguchi Venom for parts that were better painted. This went very smoothly.
I would not hesitate to contact BBTS about a defective product I received from them.

Guys, there was an episode of TAS where one of the villains is being walked through Arkham, and Joker is in his cell and Harvey and I’m pretty sure Penguin, too
I’m having trouble remembering what episode it was and WHO was being walked down
It wasn’t Lock-Up or Batman, not sure if it was Harley but I don’t think so
Anyone remember the episode?

You may be thinking of "Fire From Olympus", which has Maximillian Zeus being led through Arkham at the end. No Penguin, but he amusingly refers to Poison Ivy, Two-Face, and The Joker as various characters from Greek Mythology - "Demeter, goddess of the harvest, Double-faced Janus, lord of beginnings and endings. And merry Hermes, the trickster of the gods!" :lol

Couple of new customs while we are waiting for the official figures :D
c0201b4e7af1c50dc1ecd2c3e80e1c64.jpg
a4c8d207aec4a8a12ed8c25b282737e3.jpg
67503fe41e83aef829bd88d4d42bc8fc.jpg
222dc709d0f7039d1584ce7aae9fb62b.jpg
1f9bd796ff1383a8465a607126dab782.jpg
b93d4dca67041a06e0d22d08f688dda9.jpg
be50f81d269e5298c51136e8dd953714.jpg
d3735c94179f3da1008a03897d4da7a9.jpg
d17f69b03936bc747df641ca01ce94e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excellent work, Zelu! That Talia looks fantastic! That version would be an instant purchase!

Excellent work, Zelu! That Talia looks fantastic! That version would be an instant purchase![/QUOTE

Thanks a lot guys! I like to make those variants that most likely will not get released. Also you will be happy to know that Bruce doesn't look like Flinstone anymore :)

Before

orphant annie

AFTER
16e9039f2a1d1bd414e5862e3c3f79cb.jpg
19b655fc9d7d22889e56853b2a9352f0.jpg

I'd own Talia if she came like that

good work, man

Kinda off topic but someone here might know the answer. Is there an easy way to remove the old kenner packages without damaging the box? I recently got a Shadow Wing Batman from the 89 Kenner Line and I would like to open it up but not ruin the box since I would like to keep it back in the box.

Back