DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

SFA is giving away some awesome high definition digital artwork free on his Instagram!

Got this autographed this past weekend!
451bab85ddb8606a1d70e723a49e2cba.jpg

Got this autographed this past weekend!
451bab85ddb8606a1d70e723a49e2cba.jpg

Now you just need David Warner's, Loren Lester's, Helen Slater's, Denny O'Neil's, Bruce Timm's, and the poster artist's autographs.

Got my Batman Animated Series blu ray set today. Gonna go on a binge watch marathon tomorrow.

Speaking of which, is there any standard edition of the Blu-ray set?
I don't want those hideous Pop! mini figures. I can also pass on the cards.

I seriously just want the Blu-ray set itself.

I was in the same boat as you, and I assume/hope they'll release a disc-only set, but I caved and ordered the collector's set in August when Target had it available for $87.39. I'm just too worried that they'll never release a disc-only set and by the time that seems apparent the collector's set will be OOP or rare (i.e., much more expensive than $87.39)!

I think there is a regular version. I saw it for preorder somewhere in September. I just cannot remember where. I think it may have been Target, because I remember thinking that I hope they send me the Collectors Edition and not the version in the picture I was seeing. It was about $90.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Batman-The-Complete-Animated-Series-Blu-ray/217744/

This is the only thing I’ve seen but it’s not really saying much. No release date.
If you buy the version released yesterday, don’t bother getting it from Amazon. They ship it in some cheap padded bag that offers little protection. Your box is guaranteed to come all dinged up. Otherwise, the BluRay quality is great.

A YouTube reviewer said there is a standard set but he got the limited edition anyway ..looks nice

Last edited:

Yeah. This is the regular version. I’m not sure why Bluray.com doesn’t have a release date...
73b26d2d79094502919db09760321e12.jpg

Anyone have a hookup for regular priced Christmas Joker? Now that the expressions pack is out I want the damn thing because it looks amaaaazing with the alternative heads... never picked it up because I didn't like the original sculpt, but these aftermarket prices are nutty

Best prices I could find Christmas Joker today were on Amazon.

I found the regular edition Bluray set for preorder on www.bestbuy.com
Release date is 11/27/2018 according to their site.

Those were all drawn by me. You can check out more on my Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/batmantheanimatedfan/

SFA is giving away some awesome high definition digital artwork free on his Instagram!

Thanks a lot, Cicada17, for letting us know about this, and an even bigger thank you to sfa for creating this awesome art and offering it to us for free!

I had your city skyline art printed yesterday at my local office supply store, and it REALLY takes my BTAS shelf to the next level! This is the only shelf in my collection where I have a backdrop featured, and I think it looks great!

THANKS AGAIN!

IMG_5815.jpg

Thanks a lot, Cicada17, for letting us know about this, and an even bigger thank you to sfa for creating this awesome art and offering it to us for free!

I had your city skyline art printed yesterday at my local office supply store, and it REALLY takes my BTAS shelf to the next level! This is the only shelf in my collection where I have a backdrop featured, and I think it looks great!

THANKS AGAIN!

View attachment 432088

Awesome!

Back