Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling the Batman will be ready for preorder on July 19th. One day before the official North America movie release date.

That was kinda what I was thinking. I sure hope the EX version is worth it. Not some lame addition.

Fingers crossed this will be one of Sideshows new fully sculpted Premium Formats so we wont have him covered up in those damn fluffy PJ's.
If it's fully sculpted I WON'T be getting it no matter how much I like superman. If a fabric cape and it's size are the only thing that's going to make this a so called "premium format" then SS won't be getting my money. It's the same reason I didn't get the Cyclops PF. No "pajamas" no buy.

I love Lex, but I'd go with Darkseid for Superman for Wonder Woman I'm torn between Cheetah and Circe. For Supergirl well it would have to be a compelling sculpt for me to get her considering the money I'm probably already going to spend and villain wise I'm not sure who'd I'd put with her.

For WW Cheetah is great but man I think Circe takes the cake she is bad A$$ and her sister but when they release the whole JLA and villains for them I would love to see your collection of them and display set up too. :hi5:

If it's fully sculpted I WON'T be getting it no matter how much I like superman. If a fabric cape and it's size are the only thing that's going to make this a so called "premium format" then SS won't be getting my money. It's the same reason I didn't get the Cyclops PF. No "pajamas" no buy.

I would bet money it will be pj suit with a sculpted cape like the Batman PF.

To have Andy B's Bat and Sup versions next to each other especially if the Media is the same ie. Sculpted cape, cloth suit etc. They will look amzing together!

Man I'm scared for that batman cape during shipping. My luck I'll get a broken one

Didn't think about that until you said something I hope nothing happens to anyone's but that is why I buy direct from sideshow so if there is a problem it can be fixed and replaced. I would be just as worried about superman's too since it will be in a easier state to break then Batman's IMO.

Think I'm going to have to do some culling on exactly what characters/lines I collect from here on out, and even part with some pieces, or at least condemn them back into storage hell. Just too many things coming up that feel like must haves, gonna have to draw some pretty harsh lines for myself somewhere, and more strictly define exactly what characters I'm going to collect from here on out. Meaning even if I love a piece, that still doesn't make it an an instant buy any longer.

But Superman, going to be hard to pass him up. Especially if I get Batman. And unless something goes very wrong and I will be getting Batman. Oh hell...

Think I'm going to have to do some culling on exactly what characters/lines I collect from here on out, and even part with some pieces, or at least condemn them back into storage hell. Just too many things coming up that feel like must haves, gonna have to draw some pretty harsh lines for myself somewhere, and more strictly define exactly what characters I'm going to collect from here on out. Meaning even if I love a piece, that still doesn't make it an an instant buy any longer.

But Superman, going to be hard to pass him up. Especially if I get Batman. And unless something goes very wrong and I will be getting Batman. Oh hell...

Yeah, I hear you on the line drawing. If I truly collected everything I wanted or had the money for I would be two things, broke and I really don't think I would really appreciate what I have. I am really trying to focus on some major players I have grown up with and because space is limited, I am trying to pick my favs for permanent display.

Back