Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna rule. Exclusive should be more than a print, I imagine it will be a switch-out arm holding a chunk of kryptonite. That would be cool to display with the (hopefully) light-up eyes portrait. There have been several times where he gained an immunity to kryptonite so I think it could work.

dont want light up feature ....

From Andy Bergholtz on SF forum!!

If you guys dig this statue now, just wait till the final reveal... The final figure is a bit more bulky & powerful, with a slightly smaller (and slightly more rugged) head, etc. Suffice to say those are very 'early' photos. :)

p.s. Thanks derekrodneysim!

Yea it is so I know every villain that would go with them except superman because I mean there is lex, but a lot of people like doomsday for superman, but then there is my favorite villain for him which is Darkseid so which do you plan on going with for superman? And what do you think about WW or supergirl which would you choose?

I love Lex, but I'd go with Darkseid for Superman for Wonder Woman I'm torn between Cheetah and Circe. For Supergirl well it would have to be a compelling sculpt for me to get her considering the money I'm probably already going to spend and villain wise I'm not sure who'd I'd put with her.

I love Lex, but I'd go with Darkseid for Superman for Wonder Woman I'm torn between Cheetah and Circe. For Supergirl well it would have to be a compelling sculpt for me to get her considering the money I'm probably already going to spend and villain wise I'm not sure who'd I'd put with her.

SS didn't revealed any of DC Villain yet hope we will see surprise at SDCC

If you guys dig this statue now, just wait till the final reveal... The final figure is a bit more bulky & powerful, with a slightly smaller (and slightly more rugged) head, etc. Suffice to say those are very 'early' photos.

p.s. Thanks derekrodneysim!

So I guess this means those photos are old(ish). Hopefully this is at SDCC!

As much as I hate to say it, I kinda hope this is a 2013 PO because I just have too much to pick up this year.

More: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2012/06/24/forging-a-man-of-steel/?ref=PreCon12_landing

“It’s not a specific comic book version,” he says. “That is, the design isn’t based on the artwork of any single artist. Our idea was to just sort of draw a little from one artist, a little from another.”

The figure will come with two head sculpts. “He’ll have one staring-into-the-distance portrait,” Andy explains. “The other one will be looking down, like in the Anka print, with very stern eyes, like he’s getting ready to light something up with his heat vision."

I'm all over this like a monkey on a cupcake.

Just look at it this way, if both Batman and Superman are announced at SDCC you won't see the pre-order until September and then you won't have to pay for them until well into 2013.

Do you think the Batman PO will be in Sept? I thought for sure it would be sooner than Superman.

Back