Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Superman - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good!

I wish they make him looking down. Don't know why Sideshow is always making the characters looking up when in a superhero pose like the two Caps....

Superman is on top of a building so I think he should be looking down......

Looks good!

I wish they make him looking down. Don't know why Sideshow is always making the characters looking up when in a superhero pose like the two Caps....

Superman is on top of a building so I think he should be looking down......

If you read the interview/article, the sculptor says he's working on two portraits. One looking into the distance, the other looking down.

The figure will come with two head sculpts. “He’ll have one staring-into-the-distance portrait,” Andy explains. “The other one will be looking down, like in the Anka print, with very stern eyes, like he’s getting ready to light something up with his heat vision.

Fingers crossed this will be one of Sideshows new fully sculpted Premium Formats so we wont have him covered up in those damn fluffy PJ's.

AAAAAmRSTlwAAAAAAFxlYw.png

I seriously cannot wait to pre-order this. I feel like we've waiting far too long for a Superman PF. But I am glad to know it's coming!! I am also happy that there are 2 sculpts. I personally would have been fine with just 1, but since so many people like things one way, or another, it is better this way.

Really hoping this one is NOT fully sculpted so it fits in with the Batman and Joker PFs.

Definitely my #1 most anticipated piece, wondering if this being on the "road to SDCC" means we'll see it revealed there? I wouldn't be shocked if they held off on pre-orders of this until next years "Man of Steel", though.

Fingers crossed this will be one of Sideshows new fully sculpted Premium Formats so we wont have him covered up in those damn fluffy PJ's.

AAAAAmRSTlwAAAAAAFxlYw.png

:exactly: :goodpost:

I'm right there with you on this topic. :lecture

The sculpt is very raw but It looks good so far. Looking forward to the reveal pics.

Looks good it will be interesting to see the cape which along the cloth will make or break this piece. I wonder if the cape will be as dramatic as the artwork.

Will he be flying to SDCC this year? I hope so, but I doubt it.

I'm really happy that Mr. Bergholtz will be taking care of both halves of the world's finest.

If there were two characters that I wanted to see a unified vision of, they'd be it.

His portrait so far reminds me of the Fleischer Bros. Studios Superman classic cartoons from the 40's. I really like the vibe!

Back