Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My aim is to get all the JLA and one villain for each....which is going to be expensive.

Yea it is so I know every villain that would go with them except superman because I mean there is lex, but a lot of people like doomsday for superman, but then there is my favorite villain for him which is Darkseid so which do you plan on going with for superman? And what do you think about WW or supergirl which would you choose?

Sweet can't wait! :yess: Him and Batman are the only two from the JLA that I want so it will be nice to have a break after this. This year has been hard on my wallet :monkey2 But I want someone to display him with since Batman will have Joker so what do you guys think I should do get WW to go with him or wait till they make a super girl PF? :dunno

A Supergirl next to Superman will be gr8. Surely we gonna c a Supergirl pf but not anytime soon :(

Yea it is so I know every villain that would go with them except superman because I mean there is lex, but a lot of people like doomsday for superman, but then there is my favorite villain for him which is Darkseid so which do you plan on going with for superman? And what do you think about WW or supergirl which would you choose?

Supergirl all the way my friend:)

If you read the interview/article, the sculptor says he's working on two portraits. One looking into the distance, the other looking down.

The figure will come with two head sculpts. “He’ll have one staring-into-the-distance portrait,” Andy explains. “The other one will be looking down, like in the Anka print, with very stern eyes, like he’s getting ready to light something up with his heat vision.

Oh, I didn't know that....

Thanks Raelthorne

A supergirl next to Superman will be gr8. Surely we gonna c a Supergirl pf but not anytime soon:(

Yea I agree which will suck but in the long run it will be better for me since they are so expensive and I can only afford so much a year.

Supergirl all the way my friend:)

Thanks I am more of a supergirl fan myself but lately WW has been appealing to me more in the DC animated movies. Plus I was just curious what everyone else take would be. If WW turns out really great I might get both of them just depends but Supergirl for sure! :hi5:

Yea I agree which will suck but in the long run it will be better for me since they are so expensive and I can only afford so much a year.
:exactly:The only good think is that we get the chance to save some money, as a lot of gr8 PF,s are coming. Batman, Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman..etc.

The slow production of these:impatient: might killing us, but we get the chance to save...

The ex is a shield

sideshowcollectiblessup.png

7161_press01-001.jpg

:rotfl

I'm surprise you know who Superman is? :D

Ex is probably 2 heads

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl come on, if I don't know superman. Then I must quit this hobby right now and collect beanie baby's. :lol
If this comes with a print, then pass on the ex and reg version it shall be. I guess I would save about 125.00 to 150.00. Which can e used for other toys.

SSC tagged this under "Comic-Con Prep" on Twitter. I wonder if they'll bring whatever is completed to show a WIP?

SS said Andy is working from Illustrator Kris Anka's concept art not based on any specific comic book version.You can get a pretty good idea what the finished Statue will look like from the Anka print.

The Fortress of Solitude Base in one of those photo's looks 5"-6" tall.That will put Superman up there.And two Head sculpts this should be quite nice.

I dont think Ex will be Art Print this statue is future collectors Grail ..... so ex must be COH if they include art print with change of head then its okkk

awwwh maaan.....so many statues, not enough money!!! looks like ima starve :D

cant wait to see the full previews of batman and superman!

awwwh maaan.....so many statues, not enough money!!! looks like ima starve :D

cant wait to see the full previews of batman and superman!

then u have to focus on main Statues...... must have ones .... be specific :)

This is gonna rule. Exclusive should be more than a print, I imagine it will be a switch-out arm holding a chunk of kryptonite. That would be cool to display with the (hopefully) light-up eyes portrait. There have been several times where he gained an immunity to kryptonite so I think it could work.

Back