Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed Bergholtz commented on it being much further along (I'm not surprised), anyone happen to ask if he can mention what parts of it are mixed media?

Pajamas forever!

Since they're teasing it in the SDCC preview I'm sure we'll see it there.

With that control art they'd have to do a sculpted cape, ala Thor comic PF. That I don't mind so much - but if the rest is just painted - ARGGGHHH!

of Batman :rotfl

2457-haters-gonna-hate-batman-style.jpg

like this? :lecture:lecture:lecture

I am so glad that Sideshow is going with the Fortress of Solitude for the base. DC Direct was totally wrong using the gargoyle base for their Superman.......

101_0.jpg

The art print doesn't seem to have the shorts - I'm very nervous about that. It doesn't have the Mandarin collar either though - so it's not the 52 suit.

And if this is fully sculpted I might as well close this forum down right now. Sideshow finally gets to do what I want most - DC characters, and they don't do them mixed media? I'd seriously consider just chucking the whole thing.

The shorts in the art print are as difficult to see as the boots. They are there, just washed out. It has the shorts.

i want the whole thing sculpted.

I think mixed media is what makes a PF a PF. They should continue with fully sculpted Comiquettes and mixed media PFs. This fully sculpted PF nonsense smacks of SS trying to cut corners to increase profits, while charging the same as for a more elaborate piece.

Back