Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman PF by Andy? I'm sold. As long as it's the classic costume and not the modern reboot.

This will be the end-all, be-all for DC PFs. I can't imagine a character more synonymous with 'superheros' than the Man of Steel. And finally, it's coming.

If I was to get ANY of the DC PF line, this will be it. A Luthor PF to accompany it (down the road) will be the 'icing on the cake.'

What could you do with a luthor PF though? A bald dude in a suit? Doesn't blow my skirt up yo. Maybe that fruity green and purple armour? That could be rad.

A gene Hackman PF with removable wig EX? Rotflmao

Oh man, I ain't gonna miss out this piece. Have been missing out way too many Marvel statues from SSC, so all DC related statues from them I will own them all, no matter what they make. Mohahaha

The art print doesn't seem to have the shorts - I'm very nervous about that. It doesn't have the Mandarin collar either though - so it's not the 52 suit.

And if this is fully sculpted I might as well close this forum down right now. Sideshow finally gets to do what I want most - DC characters, and they don't do them mixed media? I'd seriously consider just chucking the whole thing.

Looking very closely at the image, I'm pretty sure that print does have the red underwear on Supes.

The art print doesn't seem to have the shorts - I'm very nervous about that. It doesn't have the Mandarin collar either though - so it's not the 52 suit.

And if this is fully sculpted I might as well close this forum down right now. Sideshow finally gets to do what I want most - DC characters, and they don't do them mixed media? I'd seriously consider just chucking the whole thing.

:lol You can always strip the clothing and paint it. I think you will be quite surprise how this turns out. It will be epic! :lecture

p1080935h.jpg

Yeah man he's gonna have undies :rotfl

Looks like it'll be a 'Reeves-ish looking up head' and a Jim Lee-ish 'Supes looking ready to kick ass' head.

He's gotta have pjs man, they can't pass off paint as PF.

i swear if one more thing that i want is announced ill go mad! Joker, Batman, and Superman!??!? i cant wait to have this!!!

I almost think they would have to be about half or completely mad to do something silly on what would be the first Man of Steel PF. I think it will likely stay close to the classic form IMO.

Back