Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I gave up counting how many repaints I'd done once I got past 10, but each previous one had the same characteristic of making him look too old. It wasn't til I really paid attention to his age (in photos from that period, not necessarily during production) that I realised how far out the skin tone/aging was. Doing the light beard shadow and slight stubble had to be super subtle to keep him from looking older (or like Indiana Jones).

I also really wanted the 'noodle shop Deckard' for my figure. I didn't want him really beat up and messy, I wanted a Deckard toy that was existing before the movie, if that makes sense, all the time we didn't get to see him.

Thanks again for the support on here, really helped me keep focused and work that bit harder.

Last edited:
Are there any US retailers that have this in stock? The usuals that I go to, Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety, Cotswold don’t seem to have it .

Are there any US retailers that have this in stock? The usuals that I go to, Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety, Cotswold don’t seem to have it .
Like Robbie says I don't think they have made it to the US yet. You could try Timewalker Toys, they are still accepting pre-orders (do a Google search for 'Dark Toys Rick' and the site will come up with Rick). I've pre-ordered from them but I don't know if I'll actually receive it or not, but I haven't paid anything yet.

I might do a few mods eventually, but as is, i think he looks pretty good when posed up. It's nice to finally have a decent looking Deckard to display...

DSC_0250.JPG
DSC_0247.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG
DSC_0248.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG
DSC_0279.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG
DSC_0292.JPG

My few modifications so far...
Re-worked the body and shortened the neck, re-worked the shirt collar and added wire to the tie, painted up the belt and holster after removing the stitches, re-worked and painted up the shoes, added some wire to the coat belt.
I still want to try and make a new holster, touch up the bruises and cuts on the 2nd head sculpt and maybe weather up the clothes a tad.
One thing that really surprised me is that all the clothing have fully workable pockets. Even the shirt has two large chest pockets. Nice detail that they didn't really have to add.

DSC_0072 (2).JPGDSC_0093.JPGDSC_0095.JPGDSC_0125.JPGDSC_0120.JPG

Back