Thunder Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad 'Mr. Dots' (Polka-Dot Man)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks decent but not something I'd consider unless Hot Toys make Harley and maybe Bloodsport to go with King Shark.

Not bad at all. Very cool that they're doing the glowing paint thing that HT has done with some of their figures en lieu of a light-up feature. If I liked the character or movie, I definitely wouldn't sleep on this.

Thunder Toys 1/6 Mr Dots(#TD2024A)
A:

Head (reular) :*1
Glasses :*1
Body :*1
Forearm gadget :*2
Hands :*3
Suit :*1
Backpack:*1
Belt :*1
Boots :*1

Special effect requires to be exposed under UV lighting,
afterwards it will glow in different colors in vivid action.

Cut Off date :2021.11.28
Shipping Date :2022 Q1

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg

Thunder Toys 1/6 Mr Dots(#TD2024B)

B:

Head (reular) :*1
Head (varient):*1
Glasses :*1
Body :*1
Forearm gadget :*2
Hands :*3
Suit :*1
Backpack:*1
Belt :*1
Boots :*1
Special Effect :*1
Cat:*1

Special effect requires to be exposed under UV lighting,
afterwards it will glow in different colors in vivid action.

Cut Off date :2021.11.28
Shipping Date :2022 Q1

p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg

Looks great! Not something I’ll be getting but 3rd party companies seem to have stepped up recently for DC. They’re getting better and better at matching HT quality.

This looks pretty good. Will probably pick it up even though I was so-so on the movie. Ironically, this will probably help HT move a few of their King Sharks. I'm surprised they haven't at least teased Harley. I expect third parties are waiting to see what HT does on HQ, but will probably produce Bloodsport, Peacemaker and Rat Catcher 2.

Gotta love the third party companies, they're the ones truly taking care of us collectors. This can be somewhat easily created by kitbashing, toughest part would be the dots on the face.

Back