Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing this makes me want to play the game again ...which would be the 3rd time :D

Did you ever take out the legendary ships? I got the first two, but I'm missing the last three big blueprints for my ship and I think that helps a great deal against the last two.

I hope they've taken note of how much people like the sea faring adventure and actually make a pirate game with a modified combat system. Obviously not going to have the hidden blade, lol.

Alright you've done good DAM; now if you could just get my old man Ezio out asap...that would be great.
Why does everyone want Ezio from revelations, I would think everyone wants him from AC 2 or Brotherhood. Lol whatever I also want him from revelations. A Jacob Frye would be cool also.

Why does everyone want Ezio from revelations, I would think everyone wants him from AC 2 or Brotherhood. Lol whatever I also want him from revelations. A Jacob Frye would be cool also.
The Revelations outfit is visually super unique with the mixed media (hard leather, fur, canvas, linen) as well as beautifully ornate - it has embroidery with superb seam and metal works. The weaponry is beautiful and takes great influence from some historically distinct Middle Eastern cutlery. All this is compiled into a very rugged and atypical Assassin garb. And in the end - that's what a collection is about - displaying visually stimulating designs - I think this fits that bill. It would stand out significantly against the white robes of other characters. Which is probably why regardless of people's thoughts on the game, the outfit is continually praised.

Plus we've had Hot Toys make AC2 Ezio. And while I never got one, and will be happy to see Dam's take - AC2 is a guarantee. Give me the more obscure stuff first. And the fact they're starting with Edward sort of points that they support that idea - as good as ACIV was, Edward is not the first Assassin most people think of when you mention the series. Really if DAM goes tip top with this line continually, they potentially have the opportunity to produce the best looking video collection 1/6 has ever seen. All the character outfits are visually very enticing. And DAM likes female characters - so I have high hopes to see Evie, and hopefully Aveline.

I wonder if we will see colorway variants down the road. It would be an easy, limited rerelease for the Ubisoft store or certain retailers. Kinda like what 3Z is doing with Destiny.

I would love to see an Altair....I know he might not be as striking visually Ezio or even Conner - but he is one of my favorite characters of the series. Hell, I honestly hope they make all of them. Think of all the different Gangster Kingdom figures....they could do a serious run of Assassin's Creed figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Ezio is a unique character.
Almost unheard of in video games for the avatar character to be an old man.

Hoping they wise up and do Altair next. As cool as a Revelations Ezio would be... it's time Altair stepped out of the shadows.

We won't see a Jacob Frye, more than likely. Might see them make a Connor. Highly doubt they'll touch anyone from the last two games, much less Rogue.

Oh I don't disagree with any of you on revelations ezio. To me the look was indeed unique to his previous ones I liked that he was more experienced and older it gives you a sense of growth you had with the character. I actually do think they can do color variants and different armour pieces sence they do it with their gangsters kingdom line.

Because...

:rock

BEST TRAILER EVER i remember seeing this for the first time and went crazy the music the settings the apearence of altair the fighting evrything. One of the best video game trailers along with oka republic and the dime of the other assasins creed trailers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Kenway had a bunch of costumes.
It'd be great to see some variants.
The easiest would be the black pirate coat with the skull and crossbones.
The red Spanish coat as well!

Captain Drake and Mayan costumes would be my favourites but they don't be full releases.

Hoping they wise up and do Altair next. As cool as a Revelations Ezio would be... it's time Altair stepped out of the shadows.

We won't see a Jacob Frye, more than likely. Might see them make a Connor. Highly doubt they'll touch anyone from the last two games, much less Rogue.
bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

They both feature prominently in Revelations. Release them with a discounted two pack option!

That would actually be pretty sweet! And I would probably keep it boxed too! Already have an Altair-ish custom and don't really want the Ezio as much as Edward... but, I wouldn't pass up owning an Altair. Even if I couldn't display him, lol.

I would love it if they did Altair and Connor in the line. Both have quite interesting costumes and the design team could have fun with them.

Other that it would be cool if they also did Aveline or Evie.

I need me an older Ezio. He just looked so bad a$$

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This figure made me fire up Black Flag again. Still looks gorgeous!
I wish they'd make a non AC sequel Black Flag 2: The Privateers that focused on a. Prequel during the English/Spanish wars and the earlier Caribbean period!

Also made me realise how little this figure looks like Kenway!

Back