D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work on the Slave 1! The weathering is just perfect, like a mini prop!

Haven?t posted anything in a while considering the lack of free time but I got to experiment on adding texture to this Armorer bucket this weekend. It?s not much but was happy with the outcome.
I?ve been slowly collecting bits and pieces to attempt to put this figure together and there isn?t much out there. There will be a lot of scratch building for the armor and belt greeblies until somebody decides to print some in 1/6 *hint hint anyone with a printer ;)* Not to mention her outfit will be interesting to put together. Will see how this pans out.

536CBED3-4629-47FE-9AA6-B1F3D4B304EB.jpg

8FA00957-4B27-41BD-9A09-64ED214BCE06.jpg

Thanks, guys.
Today I got to mess around with some metalic gold paint apps but did not quite get it right. I'll have another go at it another time... I mean fix what i did :slap

But i was able to complete Djarin's S2 look and made another relaxed/rifle gripping hand.
Still deciding on tattering up the cape...
Great figure, but i still favor his original mix-matched armor bits and colorway.

DjarinS2Mods1.jpg

DjarinS2Mod2.jpg

DjarinS2Mod3.jpg

Still wanting that teased Swoopbike :pray:

Hey D.R.37 I've been exploring other parts of the forum and saw your 1/6 scale Mods & Customs thread! Very inspiring! I'm really enjoying all your excellent custom figures and informative posts! Thanks for taking time to share. I'm looking forward to seeing your updates!:wink1:

That Mando looks fantastic! You did a great job on the thigh plate, I love it!

Hey D.R.37 I've been exploring other parts of the forum and saw your 1/6 scale Mods & Customs thread! Very inspiring! I'm really enjoying all your excellent custom figures and informative posts! Thanks for taking time to share. I'm looking forward to seeing your updates!:wink1:

Thank you, Endo1 :duff

Mando looks awesome. Good stuff Paul.

That Mando looks fantastic! You did a great job on the thigh plate, I love it!

Thanks guys :D

Work miraculously cut out at a decent/regular hour today and I was able to get back to the Armorer helmet. Calling it done for now after fixing my screw-up and rushing to add the visor to see the finished look. Still may make some color/tint tweaks since the armor and outfit will take some time to put together.

F43731F7-8896-4EDF-9F04-4CED2715F712.jpg

Thank you, Endo1 :duff

Thanks guys :D

Work miraculously cut out at a decent/regular hour today and I was able to get back to the Armorer helmet. Calling it done for now after fixing my screw-up and rushing to add the visor to see the finished look. Still may make some color/tint tweaks since the armor and outfit will take some time to put together.

View attachment 510879

That Armorer helmet is a beauty! How?d you do the visor? I need good techniques for future reference!
I can?t wait to see what you do with making the whole figure, too cool.

That Armorer helmet is a beauty! How?d you do the visor? I need good techniques for future reference!
I can?t wait to see what you do with making the whole figure, too cool.

Thanks, James! The visor material is green diffusion gel (film/photography). Same stuff I used on my Stormie buckets. Also same stuff they used on the original Stormtrooper helmets in the OT.

Back