Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

I want to use this on Rescue Cap, but I don't want them to be ****faces and cancel it.

I dont know what to do :) I want to preorder Iron Patriot but Im SSC coustomer from over a Year. If they will not honor this coupon will my order canceled or I will have to pay whole price (with NRD)? Any help? Anyone knows what to do?

Nobody knows. They may just feed your first born to rabid kittens, take pictures, and then add funny captions.

I hope I get those pictures in a future email and no more of these newb codes :lecture

Nobody knows. They may just feed your first born to rabid kittens, take pictures, and then add funny captions.

I hope I get those pictures in a future email and no more of these newb codes :lecture

:lol

I used it on Galactus thinking i was about to save $200 :yess: Looks like that's not going to happen now. :monkey2

I registered 2 weeks ago but haven't bought anything yet, would I be eligible?

I only want to know if they will cancel my order or will I have to pay NRD if I will want to cancel it? Maybee soomeone had that situation?

Cancelled my HT BD T-800 and reordered for $238.74 shipped. Prolly won't stick though. :lol

I only want to know if they will cancel my order or will I have to pay NRD if I will want to cancel it? Maybee soomeone had that situation?

Yea that's my concern as well. I want the Stark set if I can get it for $219 but I don't want to lose that deposit. I already have it on PO at BBTS but this price would obviously be much better.

:exactly: Read the fine print

Coupon code AVENGER is only good on Pre-Order and In-Stock products until May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time). AVENGER coupon code can only be used by brand new Sideshow account holders and cannot be applied to a guest account or former Sideshow Account holder orders, even if checkout allows it. See complete terms and conditions on our site at: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38739 Having trouble applying your coupon code to an item you're interested in? Please call our customer service department at 1-805-214-2146 before the coupon code expires for assistance!

I'm new here and to sideshow, so I will try to order something today. Maybe Mark XVII, Red Snapper or maybe the SSC Joker Exc.

But I am reading that older SSC customers are ordering stuff with the code. I saw this a few pages ago and its on SSC site.

Well, anybody ever have anything cancelled by SSC after they ordered something with a coupon code that should have not been able to work?

Thanks SSC anyway for another useless coupon for their loyal customers. The only coupons we ever get is mostly on stuff we don't want.

Well, anybody ever have anything cancelled by SSC after they ordered something with a coupon code that should have not been able to work?

Thanks SSC anyway for another useless coupon for their loyal customers. The only coupons we ever get is mostly on stuff we don't want.

I used a $25 coupon on BW. They cancelled out the free shipping during processing.
That's my only experience of conflicting promotions.

I went for it with Stark set. If it cancels so be it.

My order still they send me the bill and looks like I get my descount!! :)

I POed the Mark VII back in December. When I did I used the code "welcome" which got me $10 off. Is there a way I can switch out promo codes?

Nope.

Unless you can cancel that, lose the NRD. And re order it to get the 25%, which would be pointless and I think it's kinda sold out/wait list last time I checked.

MVII is SOLD OUT!! :(

Back